My everyday makeup

Monday, September 09, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Hye everyone!
As you can see,my blog header has been changed to a new and better one.It was designed by my beloved Razin Yuzer.

I didn't give him any direction and he gave me two different designs so I chose the one above.If you need his help in designing anything from business cards/wedding cards/blog header and many more just email him at razinyuzer@gmail.com :)

I'm trying my best to blog a bit more..so I decided to do a blogpost that is fun to me...Something that girls wear..whether a little or a lot(which I don't recommend!)--makeup!

I loveeee beauty products and I can spend a lot of time at Sephora trying on various beauty products.But today I'm going to share with you the makeup that I wear almost everyday.Of course if I'm at home,I won't wear any makeup.

So let's start shall we...


Everyday makeup products that I use!
1.Real techniques buffing brush(on the right)

This is my favorite makeup brush ever!It's amazing and I use it to apply both my foundation and powder.I bring it with me in my bag everyday.

2.Ecotools angle brush/brow brush

I use this brush for months now and I can't live without it because I have such thin eyebrows!

3.MAC studio sculpt foundation in NC 40

This is my favorite foundation.It's natural and gives great coverage.It also makes my skin not so oily.It evens out my skin tone and I'm thankful that Zoella showed it in many of her videos.

4.MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in Medium Plus

I love this powder and I use it to touch up my skin from time to time.It leaves a natural dewy finish on your skin and is not cakey at all.Again,this is a recommendation from Zoella.

5.Urban Decay browbox in Brown Sugar

This is no joke but..I've been using this one browbox since February 2012!hahaha It lasts a longggg time because I use it very sparingly.You can click on the name above and see the link.I bought it from Sephora.

6.Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantique

I don't like wearing lipgloss or lipstick.So I prefer a lip stain or a colored lipbalm for everyday.I have this balm stain two colors.The other one is in Sweetheart.Clearly I love wearing it!


7.NYX The Curve eyeliner

I bought this eyeliner recently and I love how pigmented the color is BUT because I have oily eyelids,it tends to bleed.I love the shape of the eyeliner which makes it super easy to use.But then again I'm so used wearing liquid eyeliner so it's never hard for me :P

But on days when I'm lazy I just don't put eyeliner at all.By the way,putting on black eyeliner can make you look a bit older..but then again people always assume I'm way younger than my age so it's always a plus when I look a bit older haha

8.Revlon Lash Potion mascara in waterproof blackest black

I loveee this mascara!I bought it recently.It gives volume and length but doesn't clump.I bought Maybelline's Rocket mascara last month and it makes my eyelashes feels "crunchy" which I hate.The other fave mascara of mine is the Photoready 3D mascara.

I always wear mascara compared to eyeliner as I feel that it brightens up your face and opens up your eyes.

9.The Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in Light

This concealer is perfect for covering up blemishes and undereye circles.Another favorite concealer of mine is Revlon's Photoready!I bought it through ebay as it's not available here and I heard rave reviews about it from Zoella.

10.Eyelash curler

This is an everyday must!I usually heat it up using my hairdryer so that it's warm and can curl your lashes better.Try it!

So that's about it.I don't wear eyeshadow because I don't really think I need it but I have a few bronze/purple ones.I also don't wear blusher though I have Benefit's Hervana.My next post will be my awesome time at Taste MIGF during last Saturday and Sunday(yesterday!).

0 comments: