Falling slowly..:)

Monday, February 15, 2010 Liyana Hanim 7 Comments


I changed the name of my blog because I saw it somewhere & it made total sense to me because my life,not to mention my wardrobe(though I don't wear a lot of it)is very full of bursting colors!But I've yet to find a blog layout that I love..tried the polkadots & stripes one for awhile but I'm like...nah!Hopefully I'll find a better one soon..Cos' I'm getting sick of this old layout..I need a change people!hahaha.

Oh,btw,my freaking pendrive is acting up-again!!!It means that I've to buy a new one & it's the 4th one that I've bought in the span of 6 months...sigh...Luckily it's only like rm30 a piece...

Last Saturday,had a big family lunch at my grandma's hse.Some of my cousins from Alor Setar came too..I've been catching up on my reading.Just finished 'Does my head look big in this'and it was hilarious!

Now I'm trying to finish reading the newest Cecelia Ahern's book,'The book of tomorrow'.Also I've been hooked on this Korean series,Witch Yoo Hee,thanks to my cousin Fir who stayed over last Saturday.After that,I'm going to watch Cirque Du Freak..woohoo!

I baked some pineapple tarts upon the request by my mum..who can eat a lot of it in one seating..huhu.I hope to try recipes from Cakespy this week..I just love that site!The picture way above,is of the rainbow cake from Dozen Bake Shop that was taken from that site..isn't it so pretty???I would love to bake that cake!

Thanks to my friend Fana who introduced me to the movie Once,I've been hooked on songs by Glen Hansard.Such a beautiful voice!My fave song has got to be Falling Slowly--such a devastatingly beautiful song...:)The lyric is below,along with the video...

Video on Letterman


I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now

7 comments:

Syud Ridzuan said...

does my head look big in this mmg besh! try her other books tau! :D

Anonymous said...

Love falling Slowly, Love Once, Love Glen Hansard!

That cake looks delicious! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love falling Slowly, Love Once, Love Glen Hansard!

That cake looks delicious! LOL!

Yaya N said...

it's been a while since aq ade mase nk comment2.huhu.

congratz for ur blog's new name..lagi besh aq rase name nie.

the cake looks delicious! ^^

hey I tot..ko dah tgk cite Once tuh.aiyaa~ maybe ko x perasan kot, dlu aq pernah letak x Fs' blog aq.lagu nie.. tapi cite tuh mmg besh kan?? aq suke semua lagu lagu die. :)

Liyana Hanim said...

syud--right??i love the fact that the book depicted about racial tension in oz among teens in a real & funny way...the parents of amal's cousins & friends reminded me of our own people.Some think they are being too religious walhal ikot tradisi & some terpesong dari landasan..huhu

Liyana Hanim said...

christie--RIGHT??Omg the cake is the wallpaper for my laptop..i dream of it..haha

Liyana Hanim said...

Yaya:haha..tu la aq tukar name cos i need a change baybeh!!hehe
la ye ker??but aq dh pernah dgr lagu tuh dlm series mane ntah..so bile tgk movie die mcm..eh???haha