Enlightment

Thursday, February 21, 2008 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Someone went to this seminar thing and has a spiritual awakening and the words that she said to me kinda made me look at my situation, even other people’s situation, in a different light.In this world,a lot of people and I mean a LOT of people is more about ME ME ME. We forgot about others, we forgot about God. We get soo caught up in our problems or ‘mabuk cinta’ or enjoying life to the max haram-ly that we forget he is always watching us from up above.I tend to forgot to sometimes.Nobody's perfect and I'm certainly ain't a saint but that doesn't mean we should stop in becoming a better person.Day in,day out.Syukur alhamdulillah He gave me friends who are there to remind me of my faults, to remind me that life is so much bigger than stupid things like, “I wish have more money”, “I wish looked like so & so” “I wish I have a boyfriend(bleargghhh…hate this one!)”.My friend reminded me,from the seminar that she went that its better to be in love with God because he won’t ever let you down.Dalam dunia ni tiada yang abadi.Betulkan?

0 comments: