Of gpa's,cars& gossip girl

Thursday, December 18, 2008 Liyana Hanim 4 Comments

Finally I was able to see my exam results..Was out the whole day since early morning & just got back a few hours ago..huhu.Been driving here,there and everywhere!Penattttsss...

Okay,I've to say I'm very grateful over my results and beyond thankful...Glad that I didn't have any C's or else my parents will kill me..haha.Thanks a lot for those who helped me study for finals--Hanna,Napz,Hafriz,Izlin!!Congrats to my friends who got DL..I know a couple of people who did..hehe.Can't wait to learn Shakespeare!!!weeeeee.Can't wait for picnic when the sem opens with the peeps & the peeps who got back from OZ...Miss u guys lots!!!

Am filling up my time with lotsa great stuff and trying to lose my hols weight..arggh...An indication that you have gain a bit of weight is when your jeans get a lil bit tight..eheh.So it's back to pilates,weight training(ala angkat berat tuh..) and proper eating time & I'm trying to do the MUFA thing that was featured on Rachael Ray..hurm..we'll see how it goes.

My car's alignment is okay now..my dad got it fix at the workshop & got me 2 brand spanking new tire's!!!Yeah tayar baru..cos' 1 tire gone bust & it's better to change 2 tire's on one side than just 1 tire..or that's what my dad said..huhu..So yeah,Hanna & Hisyam(yg mention the alignment thing to her cos' I'm so blind about cars stuffs),my car will not be senget2 anymore when both of you drive it..heheh.But then again,my car is not an expensive sports car like yours is..(hint2:hisyam)..Kpd seseorg,jgn jeles ya?He's just a friend to me & I'm just jealous of his car eventhough it's been months since he got it & flaunt it...LOL.

Oh,have you guys watched the last episode of the first half of the second season of Gossip Girl??Boy,that was a long explanation.Because,a friend of a friend thought that this season(the 2nd season) is the 3rd season of GG due to the fact that she doesn't get it that in the States,they'll show half of the season first and then they'll take a break for a few months and then they'll continue with the season again.I had a looong explanation to that friend cos' she was so confuse by that other friend..huhu.

Okay,the 13th episode of the 2nd season of Gossip Girl is definitely a sad one.I think I cried twice and both during Blair & Chuck's scene.eheh.Okay I won't reveal much because Izlin will kill me since she haven't watched the episode yet..(dun worry babe!If you xdpt download gak,we'll c each other in a few more days so I'll give the epi 2u..huhu).

That episode made me realize something about the relationship between a girl and a guy.It's humbling when the guy that you love,the one who's always there to protect you and is strong and a guy has his ego and everything,suddenly breaks down and have to rely on you for a shoulder to cry on and be his rock...awww..Yeah I'm a hopeless romantic eventhough I'm tough on the outside..hehe.Do you hear that my soulmate??;)

Till then have fun!Cos' I know I am!!!:P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hamboi2 cik liyana...
sakan no bercuti...
neway, thenx 2 u 2...
and congrates 4 wuteva u got 4 ur results...
miss me??
i noe u're...hehe...
i miss u 2...
k tk cre...
c u whn i c u...
hehe...

Anonymous said...

congratulation dear.

Liyana Hanim said...

thanks to both hana & hanna..heheh

hanna..
yg hang tuh??
hamboi2...
bz nk mamps kan??hehe
congrats on ur results too!!!
c u when i c u...muahsxxxxx

aku firhan.. said...

congrats..btw u've been tagged.hehe.