#Churpout2013 and #GSCHorrorFest

Thursday, October 17, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I'm a Churper and also a Nuffnanger but I've to be honest that I never actually joined any of the events they've emailed me before.It's either it clashes with work or I will totally forget about it.I'm excited that I'll be going to both of these events that are done by them.One of them are by invitation only and the other is a public one!


Setia City Mall is probably one of my favorite malls in Malaysia.It's near to my house,it has a beautiful park,the parking is cheap,it has great selection of stores and many more.I was excited that this year's ChurpOut will be at Setia City Mall's outdoor park.It will be a blast!You can check out their Facebook page or their website to know more about what will be going on the day.

And if you register now on their website,you'll get a goodie bag from them on the day!It's so easy!See you guys there!:)

I was given two tickets to watch all the horror movies from the posters above for #GSCHorrorFest which is organize by GSC,Nuffnang and Churp Churp!All I had to do was tweet why I wanted to watch all three horror movies and they'll pick the chosen ones.Luckily my tweet was picked!:)

I can't wait to watch Insidious 2 because I've watched Insidious and it was quite scary!So those of you who'll be there..don't forget to say hye to me :) I'll be going with the boyfriend and we'll try to look a little bit spooky for the event haha

0 comments: