The Butterfly Project Luau Party:Why I want to party with Kinohimitsu

Friday, November 08, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

A luau party at a spa???Take me there!!


The Butterfly Project + Kinohimitsu will be having a luau party soon for 50 bloggers from the community where there'll be hula dance,prizes,goodie bags,spin the wheel lucky draw and many more.They're basically bringing Hawaii to us for one night.I can't wait to join and already have a tropical themed outfit in mind.:P


If you've been a follower on my instagram or read my blog these past few years,you'd know that I love drinking tea.But with no sugar please!So it's inevitable that I'd love Kinohimitsu's Japan Detox Tea in Peppermint flavor.

Taken from their website,it is stated that the tea..." is a blend of natural traditional herbs which provides a light, delicious caffeine-free beverage that helps achieve results. This tea gently rejuvenates the body, lessen feeling of fatique. It restores vigour to those who often feel weak or tired. Especially after a long tired day, J’pan D’tox Tea is great for people with hectic, demanding lifestyles with lower resistance to body and mental discomfort."

Doesn't the tea sounds perfect for me as I live my life 24/7..sometimes it seems like there's not enough hours in a day.hahaha..Okay so now let's move on to the important stuffs....

Why I want to party with Kinohimitsu?

Here are some of the reasons why I want to party with Kinohimitsu and The Butterfly Project community :)

1)As I'm quite new to the community,I would like to be able to join the Luau Party to get to know more bloggers and expand my social network. I've went to two events so far and have met quite a few girls and made new friends.But there's so many others that I haven't had the chance to meet yet.I'm so thankful for the opportunities and events that I've been invited to thanks to the awesome people from The Butterfly Project!:)

2)I love going to the spa.But I haven't been able to do so in recent months due to job constraint + baking orders that I take on the side.I would be utterly grateful to be able to have a fun and relaxing night at the same time with a bunch of girls,at an amazing spa--Vila Manja.It is called the Best Malaysian Spa after all!I'm sure everybody will have a great time.If I get to go to the party,I would definitely have to take 1/2 day leave from work so I can prepare myself for it!:P

3)Here's the thing..Hawaii has always been a place that I've dream of going for such a long time.Don't you??They have such beautiful beaches!Imagine how excited I was when I found out that The Butterfly Project and Kinohimitsu is having a luau party??I can't wait to see the hula dancers,the decorations,the outfits that everyone will be wearing and many more.It'll be festive for sure!I can't wait to learn how to hula dance.

4)Kinohimitsu have a wide range of health products but I haven't had the chance to try them other than the tea.So hopefully i'll be lucky enough to get awesome stuffs from spinning the wheel lucky draw!

Okay before this post becomes too long,I'll end it here.To know more about the events and Kinohimitsu's products,kindly click the link down below.

The Butterfly Project:

Kinohimitsu's website:

Kinohimitsu's FB page:

0 comments: