Taman Air Spa,Bali.

Saturday, March 01, 2014 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I've been slacking in blogging but trust me I have very good reasons for it.Life just get the hold of you.haha Recently I was busy preparing the presents/food/surprise/cake for the boyfriend's 29th birthday.I'll blog about that soon!I leave you with my spa experience at Taman Air Spa.:)

Taken from their website

Taken from their website
While we were in Bali with his sister and her family,we actually celebrated our three years anniversary.What??It's been three years?Time flies so fast!We didn't have a fancy dinner or anything to celebrate while we were there but I did book a spa treatment for us at Taman Air Spa--5 star spa in terms of facilities and treatments.It was so beautiful.


I booked our treatments via email 2 months before we went to Bali.I managed to also book a spa treatment for Nana(Razin's sister) and her husband.I leave you with pictures of the spa first.
The waiting area
Beautiful pond
Taken from their website--exact pic of our room
The huge jacuzzi
Juice and sandwiches
Basically the treatment that we had was called the Refreshing Beginning package which consisted of a 1 hour Balinese massage and 30 minutes spice herbal scrub for IDR 234.000 per person(which is only rm66!!).I added a 30 minutes flower bath to it for IDR 75.000(rm21 or so).So total for both of us for a 2 hour treatment there which included sandwiches and watermelon juice and also shuttle back to our villa was only....IDR 616.000 = RM 175 or so.It was cheap!

Added the fact that the place was so beautiful and felt like a true spa experience.Our massage room had it's own huge jacuzzi.I slept the whole time during the massage as it was relaxing.Jacuzzi under the stars(they had a skylight) was amazing as well.

They've change their prices for 2014 packages though.But because I made the reservation in 2013,they charge me and Nana the prices that we agreed on before which was nice of them.I would definitely go there again whenever I go back to Bali.

Also,our treatment ended right at 11pm(the spa closing hour) and their driver send us back to our villa..but before that the boyfriend was hungry and wanted McDonalds.So the driver kindly waited for us to buy our supper.He was very friendly and courteous.I would recommend you guys to go to this spa if you're staying nearby while holidaying in Bali.:)


The link to Taman Air Spa's website:

And my review on Trip Advisor:

0 comments: