Innisfree Haul + Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask review

Thursday, March 26, 2015 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I first tried Innisfree products last year when my former colleague Jackie went to Korea and gave me some stuffs from the brand.I had the Green Tea face mist and the apricot stone yogurt capsule recipe pack.I thought that the capsule idea was pretty unique and cute.I loved the face mist as well...very refreshing!


Innisfree finally opened an outlet here in Malaysia back in December last year at Sunway Pyramid.I went there twice so far..there's so many great stuffs and the prices are very affordable.They give great samples as well with your purchases.They were giving away free memberships as well.

My Innisfree haul!
I bought quite a number of items.I'll list them down below:

1)Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask - review below

2)Camellia Essential Hair Mist - Love this!It makes my hair smooth and smells good.

3)Capsule sleeping pack in Pomegranate and (4) Rice - love both sleeping pack!

5)Perfect clean foot scrub- my favourite because I love wearing my Ipanema flip flops.This keeps my foot smooth and clean.

6)It's a real squeeze mask in Bija and (7) Strawberry - I've only used the strawberry face mask so far and I love it as well.My complexion looks a bit brighter after application.

8)Eco waterproof liner in pink lip(not pictured) -- the lip liner is smooth and easy to apply.

Unfortunately I've lost the receipts and I can't tell you how much the items cost but I can assure you that they weren't expensive.I remembered the lip liner was rm24.If you see in the picture above,far left..there's a pack of their "best loved collection"..it was given to me as their membership gift.I thought that was a nice gesture.I'll definitely come back to Innisfree to purchase more stuffs.

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review

I love the packaging for the face mask.It looks organic and clean.The super volcanic pore clay mask is their best seller and I believe it retailed for rm57?The clay mask is of a thick consistency..not runny and I think it would last me up to 3-4 months?I've used it for over a month so far and I barely made a dent in it.
How-to
The mask is easy to apply as it's very smooth.After I wash my face and apply toner,I would spread this mask on my face and then wait for it to dry for about 10-15 minutes.
The texture--thick & creamy


After the mask is dry,I'd use lukewarm water and wash it off.My skin just feels incredibly clean after I use it.I've only used it like once or twice in a week so I've to yet to notice a difference.But i've to say that my skin is less oily than it was before.I would definitely repurchase this product for sure.It's a great mask that you can use to pamper your skin at home.I've a few different clay mask at home and this is definitely on the top of the charts.

Facebook page:

0 comments: