Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit review

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments



I first came to know about this product via one of my favourite Youtuber,Amelia Liana.It was back in  February when she mentioned it on her Youtube channel.I saw it being sold on ASOS and I thought..why not give it a try?Sheh did say that it's a dupe for Anastasia's Beverly Hills Contour Kit.I saw the Anastasia's kit being sold on Beautybay but because it had sooo many colours and I don't contour my face that much either..I don't think I need so many colours.



I usually use this contour kit to give my face a little bit of tan or to give it more definition. I tend to look too pale at times and I definitely use bronzer everyday to balance it out.I love the fact that this Barry M kit has a highlighter,a bronzer and a darker shade of brown for contouring purposes.


The powders are incredibly smooth and finely milled.The colour payoff is great too.The highlighting powder is so subtle yet gives a bit of depth for my cheekbones.I use a fan brush to apply it.The two brown colours,I use it all over my face using a contouring brush..lightly.

Because of the fact that my arms are darker than my face(hahaha..blame driving in under the hot sun),I had to darken the picture above to show the different colours from the kit.It gives a very subtle look to your face and I definitely recommend girls out there to purchase this as a starter kit for contouring.You will love it as much as I do.You can buy it on ASOS for GBP 6.50 (about rm37)..very affordable!

Below is the link for it:

3 comments:

i saw so many Barry M today! but only you from Malaysia writing about it :p I'm buying their Flawless Matte Foundation and Flawless Light Reflecting Concealer, hopefully my brother can get it home safely! i wanted to get the contouring kit but then teringat pula yang i dont really do contouring so not now :)

Liyana Hanim said...

hahah that's cool!I have a Barry M eyeliner but it was a gift from a friend.Their stuffs are pretty good.You can buy from ASOS.They'll ship it here :)

Liyana Hanim said...

hahah that's cool!I have a Barry M eyeliner but it was a gift from a friend.Their stuffs are pretty good.You can buy from ASOS.They'll ship it here :)