Royal Floria Putrajaya 2015

Friday, June 19, 2015 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I haven't been blogging much due to being busy with work.I get tired on weekdays and weekend is for relaxing or going to places.My weekend is also pretty busy nowadays.But since Ramadhan is here,my weekend will be pretty relax for sure.Just staying at home and chilling out.Can't wait for that!

On 30th of May I went to Royal Floria 2015 with my friend Natalie,who's also my husband bestfriend's wife.We went together because our husbands aren't interested in looking at flowers.haha.
Beautiful hanging garden

Anyway,I purchased the tickets online and thank god that I did that because when we went there,the line for people to purchase the tickets was very long.It was my first time going to Floria so I didn't know what to expect.It definitely surprises Natalie and I.There was so many things going on than just mere flowers.
If you looked a the pamphlet above,you'll see that there's a lot of different gardens there.That is what made me want to go so bad..I wanted to see the different gardens.Natalie and I walked everywhere and saw everything except for the winter and spring garden because you have to pay additional money to see it and the line was crazy long.The only thing that was a bit disgusting was the portable toilets.Because there's no water pipe/faucet..ewww.haha.
Having fun at Floria!Btw yes,top left is a replica of Hobbiton!!haha
The international participation exhibition was impressive.There was so many beautiful,amazingly creative floral installation from different countries being showcased.There were even really huge floral headpieces that I never thought about..definitely beats the normal flower crown.haha
Beautiful!Look at that floral headpiece.

Lots of amazing floral art installation
But other than that,I would definitely love to go back next year.I believed that it was their 8th year doing the festival and I can't believe that I didn't know about it.haha 
At the Spa Garden..yes I wore flip flops.Ipanema ones..my fave(i've 4 pairs)
We were sweating buckets though when we were there..but managed to cool ourselves off at the spa garden which was soooo beautiful by the way.
Lilies everywhere!
Every year the festival will choose one flower to highlight and this year it was the lily flower.I love lilies!I carried two different bouquet of lilies for my akad nikah & bersanding.Lilies was everywhere and they were planted on the ground all over the festival.
A sunny day
I was soooo tempted to pluck them and take them home with me.hahaha You'll see the pictures below and understand what I mean.There was lilies in so many different colours.I didn't know there was a lot of colours for lilies as I always get either white or pink ones.
Huge roses

I managed to buy a stalk of Kenya rose that was the biggest rose I've ever seen!It was the size of my face and they sold it for only rm5 each.It smells soooo good.
Smash the cookie!
I also tasted this..chocolate cookie ball thing that Natalie said she had eaten before and was so good.She bought one for me to eat and it was really good.You have to smash the ball with a hammer while the cookie is in a paper bag and then you eat it.

Lots of plants for sale!
There are a lot of plants for sales as well but we didn't buy any.My parents are avid gardeners and they would love it though.I've no time to take care of plants though I want my own vegetable/fruit garden one day.When I'm a full time housewife.haha

All in all,for only rm6 each to enter Floria..it was worth the money.I can't wait to go again next year!

0 comments: