First Wedding Anniversary

Monday, January 04, 2016 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Time flies so fast and now it's 2016!

1/1/2016 was also my first wedding anniversary with Razin :) This blogpost was suppose to be up on said date but we extended our stay at The Royale Chulan KL (excellent service and I'll blog about our stay there) so I had no time to blog whatsoever.

Can't believe that on 1/1/2015,at 10.30 am,we got married.It was the best day of my life..that I honestly could care less what I was wearing and how I looked like.

I was just so utterly happy and grateful that I was marrying this amazing guy that I love so much.

It's been a great year for the both of us. Eventhough we were a couple for 4 years before we got married,it's very different living together and seeing each other everyday.We definitely learn more and more about each other.


Words can't express how much I love this man.I'm just so grateful and thankful for everything and especially Allah s.w.t for blessing this marriage.
He performed our special song at our wedding
2015!
Goodbye to beautiful 2015 and hello to the many exciting things that awaits us this year.:)

0 comments: