Klairs Creamy and Natural Fit Concealer from Hermo

Sunday, February 21, 2016 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

I was given this new concealer from our local beauty e-commerce site Hermo for me to review.
I love trying new beauty products and I will always give my honest review about them.

When I received Klairs creamy and natural fit concealer,I was surprised to find out that it's a Korean brand.Those Koreans always makes some of the best beauty products in the market so I can't wait to try them.
doe foot applicator

I love the sleek packaging.It's very neat and clean.The concealer comes with a doe foot applicator which I appreciate as it makes applying it easier.
When I swatch it on my hand,the texture was creamy and it dries out fast as well.
used it only on my left undereye

I tried out the concealer on my left undereye as that's the part of my face that I usually use concealer on.I use the doe foot applicator and then use a concealer brush that I have to smooth it out.

I applied it twice to get more coverage and it wasn't cakey at all!The concealer applies beautifully and it was smooth.I've tried other concealers before and at times they get cakey or create lines but this doesn't.The only thing I'd comment is that there's only one shade which is nude beige and it might not suit everyone.

Klairs Creamy & Natural Fit Concealer for face and under eye! 

The Only Concealer You'll Ever Want! Fall in love with the Creamy & Natural Fit Concealer and experience what a true concealer should do! With all natural ingredients and a safe, soothing formula for excellent coverage, the Creamy & Natural Fit Concealer is made for even the most sensitive skin for the allaround, hydrating coverage you’ve been looking for. 

Directions to Use: 
1) Apply an adequate amount to target areas in need of coverage.
2) After waiting for about 15 seconds, gently tap the edges of the concealed spot to blend in the edges (*heavy tapping may remove the concealer so lightly tap only the edges). 
3) If needed, go over with a BB cream or foundation for extra coverage. 

Price: RM56.60 (promo till end of the month) 

Where to Buy: Click here!.

About Hermo.my: 

Hermo.my is the leading beauty e-commerce website in Malaysia that has partnered with more than 200 brands locally and internationally. Hermo was founded with a simple mission to save your time and money spent shopping for beauty products and hard-to-get overseas products. It’s as easy as Turnin’ Beauty in a Click so start your beauty journey with Hermo now!

For more information on Hermo:Click here!
Official hashtag: #hermomy

1 comments:

Woww! sound great.. Nice review...