Hello hello!

Monday, October 01, 2007 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

In the spirit of the month of Ramadhan, I want to start anew by creating a brand new blog.Time to be more positive(hence the title of the blog) and basically I want to start with a clean slate.Maybe I just felt that from my previous blog entries, some of them were just too soppy and sometimes a wee bit depressing so I wanted to just start to have a more positive outlook in life.Recent happenings in my life made me realize that being alive and the ability to even walk and talk is thankful enough for me.I want to stop worrying about stupid things like will I ever met the right guy, what others think of me and so forth.I just want to be happy.But I know that life is full of ups and downs.So,although I'll try to keep this blog filled with happy thoughts and all, I'll have another not so happy blog whereby I'll be able to let out my negativity and anger there.But I won't put the link here because it will not be pretty if some people manage to read it.ahah.So lets start anew and start to think about things that really matters in life.After all, I will be turning 21 next year.Need to change my outlook, my goals, be more focus and less superficial.

0 comments: