What is sleep?ahah

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

The title is due to the fact that I haven't been getting much sleep these days...What with the tests(tomorrow is my Japanese listening & writing test--which I haven't study for!!!arghhh),obligations,commitments,tutoring and so forth and so on....I feel like ditching each and everyone of my classes and get everything done.I couldn't even help adjudicate the 2nd Intec Battle of Minds debate because it clashes with my weekend activities and my tutoring...huk2.I miss adjudicating debate so much..If I go to the 2nd Battle of Minds then it'll be the 9th debate tournies that I've adjudicated for..wooohoo!Nevermind,there's still VC Cup 08' & Royals(Debat DiRaja) in UIAM to look forward for!

Add to my list of things to do or things that possibly will blow my mind soon....during last night PMFP's meeting..my brilliant friend that was Hanna,along with her sidekick,Furkan,manage to rope me in as the VP for the upcoming Kursus Kepimpinan,which will be at Frasers Hill..yippeeee!!!Like Furkan said,I have to 'comolot' with Hisyam..(since he's the Prez).Thank God it'll be after the finals but still the preparation will be before it so...haih..I'll be looking like a zombie by then..hahah.After discussing for almost 2 hours about the array of business opportunities for us to embark in with the ever-moving-at-a-rapid-speed-business-mind that is Fazirul,we talked about nature,camping trips(mrk laa...aq & Hani mane la reti camping2 nih..haha),scary 'encounters' in the jungle and the fact that Hanna and me have been talking of joining UiTM's rock climbing club since 1 YEAR ago but never did..ahakzzz.

From all of it,we've planned out many things after the finals like TB(can't wait!!!!!!!!!),and the kayaking/rock climbing/jungle trekking(all of these things I can do okay!Don't judge a book by it's cover!) thing with Fazirul(like Hani said,"if tak jd,aq kayak ko!).So until then,I have to endure all of this and look forward to what awaits..huhu.Oh,and being in a loving and solid relationship won't exactly hurt either...^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nk ikut..

nk ikut..

nk ikut..

nk ikut..

Liyana Hanim said...

nk ikut yg mane acad?