&^*%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009 Liyana Hanim 8 Comments


Do you know how many words a website has???Hundreds of freaking thousands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've spent hours glued in front of my laptop screen during this suppose holiday translating them from BM to English,word for word.Sleeping at 4 am or 5 am everyday in order to complete it because it's my job.But what I freaking hate/loathe/bengang nak mampos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--is the fact that ALL that I have translated..YES ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is when I want to scream at the top of my lungs and shout I HATE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTFFFFFFF,MFFFFFFFF!!!!NOW I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The money from this translation,ALL of it will go into some serious shopping to compensate this mental anguish that I'm currently experiencing.Now it's back to freaking translating the website....T_T

8 comments:

Hanna said...

sabar ye cik liyana sayang...nti shopink bwk saye sekali tau..hahaha

Liyana Hanim said...

tu la hanna..sabor jer la...nih aq tgh bangun awl di pg ahad nk translate

Anonymous said...

wow. i feel you girl!

Liyana Hanim said...

thanks hana!!huhu

syahmi said...

part-time? ada kosong lg tak? hihihi

Zulfahmi said...

u can make money out of that?
how can I join?

Liyana Hanim said...

syahmi..xyah...u kat japan..keje je la kat sane..huhu

Liyana Hanim said...

fingercrossed..yep..it range from 700-900 or higher per website..hehe
pretty lucrative if you don't mind being in front of the pc/laptop for hours & days..hahah