A loong day out!

Sunday, June 14, 2009 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

*Before going into the waterfall* *Macam nak balik kampung pulak*
*Best baring on the waterfall--so therapeutic**Thanks Hanna for driving us there in her car**I was super enthusiastic*
*It rained after we finish changing our clothes**Lunch at A&W AU2**Got my cherries jubilee fix after a looong time*Taken by Hanna *Pic courtesy of Izrul**Izza playing,me singing!*
Always be thankful with what you have,persevere & live in the moment.That's some of the words that I live by.Yesterday was an amazingly fun & tiring day out with girlfriends that lasted for more than 12 hours!Woke up a wee bit later than planned & Hanna was the one who woke me up.Since it's only 5 girls(me,mak,napz,hanna & kak mai),we went in Hanna's car.Bought breakfast,picked up Hanna's sis & went to FRIM.

Although I've been there before,it was just briefly & this time we spend up to almost 4 hours there & it was just so calming and soothing & refreshing.As I lay myself,literally on the waterfall,like it's a bed,the rush of the water down my back was so soothing & as I watched the foliage & the sky I thought to myself,this is heaven on earth.I could just sleep on the waterfall(don't worry,I won't fall since my spot was not slippery) for hours & hours & I did since my fingers became all pruned like.

Being girls,we brought our toiletries with us & Hanna gave me a pedicure(thank you babe!!) there & each of us took turns doing pedicures.Ate delicious nasi lemak with begedil that we bought earlier on in Shah Alam.After a few more hours in the waterfall along with a few unexpected international students 'crashing' our space(LOLSSS),& at the sound of thunder we decided to go & change our clothes.Alas,it rained after we had changed our clothes & the car was quite far so we had to run to the car resulting in a mishap among one of us...haha.

Went to Mak's house,freshen up,watch tv a bit(me!) & then Izza called so decided we should all have lunch at JJ AU2.Ate A&W,walked around & tried so many makeup products.I found the perfect liquid eyeliner & lipstick for me.Yeay!!I'm so going to compile my make-up list soon in this blog.A few of the girls bought makeup as well.It was fun choosing makeup for others & trying on different colors..huhu.

Went to Izza's house after shopping,but before that(I was in Izza's car),she took us for a tour of Puncak Setiawangsa with houses to die for.AMAZING houses.A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.I saw a red ferrari in one house.I also saw 2 Brabus cars in 2 houses!!!woahhhhh!!For those of you who don't know,Brabus is so damn expensive that the tagline for the cars are 'if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it'.The view from a row of houses at the top of Puncak Setiawangsa was amazing because you can see the whole of KL.

Lepak2 for a few hours at Izza's house until 9 something & send Mak back to her house in Lembah Keramat,leaving me,Hanna,Napisah & Kak Mai in the car for Shah Alam.Dinner at Sempeneh before sending Kak Mai.Thanks to all my girlfriends for yesterday.It was just exactly what I need & I had so much fun.Thanks so much for Hanna for driving all the way to FRIM,Mak's house & Izza's house & back to Shah Alam.Love u' guys berry2 much...:).Thanks for Mak & Izza who received us as their guest..:)
*Pic of one of today's flea market purchase--a vintage dress for rm10!*(I'll blog about it all tomorrow)

1 comments:

tumpang iklan...kami menjual pelbagai jenis tudung...sila layari website kami

http://tudung-menawan.blogspot.com/