Khas Untuk Yaya

Sunday, July 19, 2009 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

How old are you?
22 years old..T_T

Are you single?
Yup..most of the time I love it..sometime not so much..especially when I hear my close friends love stories or see cute people walking together..damnzzzz

At what age do you think you’ll get married?
27 or 28??My mum said I'll probably get married by then(thank God they've lower the age--before this,my dad said I can only get married when I'm 30!!)

Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
I've no one right now laaa

If not, who do you want to marry?
Hyun Bin--that's just a dream la...T_T

Who will be your bridesmaid or your best man?
No idea since it'll be yearsssssss later

Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
A traditional one for relatives,a beach one for close friends

Where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
Rome,Italy or somewhere where there's a beautiful beach,as long as we're together,it'll be fun anyway..woohooo..;)

Will that include your exes?
Aq rase org yg soklan ni xbtol...

How many layers of cake do you want?
3

When do you want to get married? Morning or evening?
The akad of course during daylight.The adat bersanding at night la...I don't want the guests to get all sweaty!

Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
Gosh....apa ya???The song during Nathan & Hayley's wedding--More than anyone by Gavin DeGraw

Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon/fork/ knife?
Oooh..I want Malay Kampung food ala' Ning Baizura's wedding...cool!There has to be Putu Bambu for dessert!

Champagne or red wine?
Neither

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Depends on how tired we will be after the ceremony...

Money or household items?
Money because I don't want to end up with 3 toasters or blender..Why la Malaysia have no wedding registry like in the US??People can go to Parkson/Jusco,check our list & buy from there..easy peasy...haih

How many kids would you like to have?
As many as we can handle(right,my body can handle la kan?) but realistically,4 maximum..I'll adopt more so that our family can be the one like in Yours,Mine & Ours.:P

Will you record your honeymoon in DVD and CD?
What????Maybe for our private collection??kidding...hahah

2 comments:

Yaya N said...

haha..trimas kerna menjawab..weh aq pon nk ade wedding can Ning..gemaq gitu! :D

Liyana Hanim said...

welcome babe!
besh kn wedding die??
dlm byk2 malay celeb,i love ning's & maya karin's wedding.