This melted my cold heart

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

I'm not a big fan of Micheal Jackson(he hates being called Jacko btw..).Though of course,when I was little I watched many of his video clip & I still remember Allahyarham Sudirman & Noor Kumalasari parody of the song Beat It which they changed to Eat It & the video clip involved of course,food.The point is,while having dinner with Hanna & Hani just now,Hanna mentioned about MJ's daughter,Paris,just gave a speech about him & she wanted to watch it to which I replied.."So?"...
But when I got back to their place,I saw the picture on Yahoo News & decided to check it out..it was so sad.Very very sad that I almost cried...:(Watch the vid below.

1 comments:

Hanna said...

haha..at last, u watched it n it melts ur cold heart..ngehehe..