Things to ponder

Saturday, October 24, 2009 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

The more you learn,the more you realize that there is a lot about this world that you do not know about.

The older I get,the lazier I become to socialize with others.I am pretty much a hermit who actually likes to stay at home instead of going out.Yes,weird.But I do go out once in awhile and let my hair down.It is just that this semester has been really important to me.My close friends knows why.:)

I do not know why,but I find it hard to let go of certain things that I should let go off.I wonder how people can divide their respective hearts and fill the spaces or replace it with various significant others.I wish I could do the same.It would be awesome..Maybe?Who knows.

I can sort of see now the direction that I want to take once I graduate.It's a very tall mountain to climb but I know I can do it little by little.I just cannot wait to be able to do so.

A quote that I read in a book recently that made me laugh because it is quite true.Though most guys that I have dated are nice guys,so it's not about them.:

"The ones that are good for us we find dull and boring,like Micheal,for instance,and then we pick assholes,like Russell,the ones who won't cooperate,the ones who offer us the most challenge and get our blood flowing and shit.Those are the motherfuckers we fall in love with." :)

-Robin Stokes in Waiting to Exhale-

2 comments:

Yaya N said...

:)love is blind, or us is blinded by love?

ps: beb sowi x reply all of ur messages. I just can't srevice provided won't let me :(

nway gudlux in Final exam!!!

xoxo

当サイトでは無料でオナ動画を見ることができます。また、ライブチャット機能でリアルタイムオ○ニーを見るチャンスも高く、興奮間違いなしです。また、一人Hのお手伝いを希望される女性もあり、お手伝いいただけた方には謝礼をお支払いしております