Songs!!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Here are a list of some of the songs that I have been listening to over and over again lately..:)

1.Fantasy Girls by Caprice--The only time that I envy skanky looking girl like Sophia Legend is due to this song because Caprice praise her in it..damn!It does not make me like him less though.Oh you're so fine!:P Yeah2,I know this song is like old but I love Caprice!:)

2.Airplanes by B.O.B feat Hayley Williams--Love this song & you know what,I REALLY could use a wish right now!

3.If we ever meet again by Timbaland feat.Katy Perry--the lyric is uber cute and a song that makes you happy and want to dance.The only downside of this song is the weird long beat at the end which the radio cuts but if you download it like moi,you will be weirded out by it.Maybe because techno/trance is so not my thang!

4.Hello by Lea Michele & Jonathan Groff--an excellent rendition of the song that I heard back when I was a wee toddler when Dato Sheikh performed it on RTM.hehe.See my memory is amazing!:P.I love2222 this version by Lea & Jonathan--it made the boring song sounded incredibly romantic and gave me goosebumps.

5.Like a prayer by the GLEE cast--The GLEE cast takes on this Madonna was excellent with their vocals in sync in perfect harmony!

6.What you waiting for by Colby Odonis feat.Mizz Nina--Way to go to Mizz Nina for being able to sing this song with Colby.A very cheeky & sexy song--'So what's ur name,hey baby what's ur name..Sexy's my name...'..lol..

7.I run to you by Lady Antebellum--I don't know why but I find them incredibly sexy..especially during their performance on 2009 AMA..This song although it wasn't as good as Need You Now is still something that I can listen too everyday.

8.Nothing on you by B.O.B feat.Bruno Mars--I love22 Bruno Mars voice(listen to Billionaire too..EXCELLENT!)..It's so silky smooth!I like the lyric to this song too..a cheeky but totally faithful/loyal guy is my kind of guy..:P

9.Issues by The Saturdays--I was introduce to this song a long time ago by my fellow practicum mate,Diandra.The lyric is so on point because at times I've seen how my girlfriends are affected emotionally by their respective boyfriends,which scared the crap out of me..

10.Nadiku by Sabhi Saddi--I love this song because the lyric is so beautiful and of course,mix in with a beautiful melody and a great voice,it's a winning combination.

I have more songs that I am listening to on repeat at the moment but because I have other things that I'm suppose to do(LIKE HELLO AE CORRECTIONS!ahaha),I have to stop here!

Can't wait for the party & the impromptu road trip that I'm going on this week..weeeee!!!Oh,I'm having 2nd thoughts about something...haih...Life,oh life,ooooh life...(Oh Life by Desree playing in the background..ahaha)

0 comments: