Carpe diem!

Thursday, June 03, 2010 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Well,well..ahaha..What have I been up to?Plenty! And of which I’ll update in posts to come..:)

I have decided that IF I get accepted to do my Masters at my uni,I’ll work as well.I went to the interview because they actually gave offer letters to me and my colleagues while other people had to apply for it.So although initially I only wanted to work and not do my Masters first,BUT because the opportunity came and I thought,why not.

This is for my future and actually I even thought about my future children future’s..phew that’s a mouthful! People might see me from the outside as being aloof and fun-loving but actually I am ambitious and I know what I want out of life.

I want to get my Masters and then Phd.Because let’s get real,a degree is something common nowadays. A lot of people have a degree.Having Masters or Phd separates us from the others.I want to have a bright future and help lessen the burden of my parents.Being able to give them some money every month from my own pay will make me feel a bit more accomplish in life.:)

Thus,let’s do this.I’ll work and study too.Life is short so I want to make use fully every opportunities that I get!!!

0 comments: