Thinking

Monday, June 14, 2010 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I'm the kind of person who can think for hours on end about something and then continue to think about it some more even as I'm walking,driving or eating or whatever that I do.

Life give you choices so that you can make the right decision in order to choose the best path for you.What if I have thought about doing something for so many many times but I never did it?What does that tell me?That I should do it?

I am at crossroads here.There are two major decisions that I have to make.Pikir2 sampai kepala nak pecah.No wonder I got vertigo last semester and it stays with me.I can feel it creeping up to me.damn!

You know what,I'll pray to god for the best and let him show me the way.Am I making the right decision?Are these feelings inside exists for a reason?Questions2 that need to be answered.Hopefully some light will be shed on this matter soon...insyallah.

0 comments: