Samsung Wave

Friday, July 30, 2010 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments


I finally succumbed and bought a new hp.I need a new one because my current hp's camera sux & I love taking pics..and so I bought this baby---



Initially I wanted to buy an iPhone 3g(afraid the iPhone4 will have too many kinks) & the merchant that I went to survey the hp told me that I can order 1 today & tomorrow I'll get it.BUT THEN,he showed me this brand new hp from Samsung and after much demonstration & coincidentally there was a customer there who came & have an iPhone 3gs & when compare with both,I was sold & just had to buy the Wave.And I have to say that I am very satisfied with my first smartphone.

The camera is awesome,the video plays in HD!I can upload all of my tv series into my memory card & watch them anytime,even the movies because this baby can play AVI &Divx video yoo!!The anti-scratch surface is awesome too & the fact that this baby is waay lighter and thinner than iPhone makes it another plus.I am beyond happy with it!!!

0 comments: