The Vampire Diaries-finale

Friday, July 09, 2010 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments


I didn't know what made me wanted to download the series in the first place.But as I continued to watch episodes after episodes,I got more hooked,wanting to know the mystery behind the characters.

22 episodes altogether in the first season and I have to say that for a new series that has to compete with a more establish vampire series like True Blood,The Vampire Diaries was not bad at all.

The Salvatore brothers,Stefan& Damon are smokin hot,especially Damon.haha.I just adore the fact that Stefan is madly in love with Elena.Super sweet!I like Elena's character too although if you noticed that throughout the whole season,she only wore dark colors,nothing cheery or bright except for that pageant thing episode.I love the fact that she was not like any other girls on tv and she was just very level headed.

I have to say that the finale was definitely the cliffhangers of cliffhangers.ahaha.Can you believe it that Katherine came back?man!Wonder what will happen next.And what exactly is Tyler?His father ears bled during the whole making the vampires deaf ritual.I'm guessing that Tyler's a werewolf?And I can't believe that Anna's dead!And Damon will think that Elena was the one who kissed him.Damn.So many questions and I guess we'll have to wait for season 2 to know what will happen...



0 comments: