I will make your heart racing in my skintight jeans..:)

Monday, December 13, 2010 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Been guzzling and eating lots of Vitamin C rich drink and food since yesterday...Today I drank 2 type of orange juice,ribena and also the new blackcurrant juice from Tropicana..yumm!And I love love fresh juicy cherries--duh,I love any ice cream with fresh cherries in them,like Cherries Jubilee or Winter White Chocolate--not candied cherries though!

But they're very hard to come by, so after work today when I went grocery shopping(one of my fave thing to do actually..hehe) imagine my delight and surprise when I see rows of cherries!!Just had to buy them although they're pretty expensive at rm11 for a container/pint.

Catching up on episodes of GLEE after Gossip Girl has ended(the 1st half of season 4..the 2nd half will cont next April I think..damn!)& loving the Warblers version of Teenage Dream..too cute!!!:)





And of course LOVE LOVE Gwyneth's rendition of Forget You!




Can't wait for the weekend & of course,next week is my shopping spreeeeee week!!woohoooo

0 comments: