Style Obsession & others

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Ever since high school I've been watching Laguna Beach because of LC(what she was known back then) or now more known as Lauren Conrad.Then in Uni I followed her on The Hills.

Which she stayed on for 4 seasons and then left because of Speidi(attention seeking Heidi & Spencer) but after that people didn't really wanted to watch The Hills because duh,it was suppose to be about Lauren.

I love her understated style,her perfect hair and now she has made a name of herself.Choosing to separate herself from the frivolous alums of Laguna Beach,Lauren created her own fashion line(that was a bust at first because of pricing issue but now her Paper Crown line look very promising) and authored three NY Times best selling books(which was loosely based on reality tv and actually revealed a lot about why she quit the whole thing).

I've read all of her books and although they're not 'heavy',it's pretty entertaining and an eye opener to 'reality' tv.Her two websites Laurenconrad.com and thebeautydepartment.com is very successful.Below are a few pictures of her that I love.


Pretty hair!

A beauty trend that she tried on after she polled her web readers at Laurenconrad.com
If only I can keep my hair that long..gorgeous!



A recent pic of her at the launching of her line PaperCrown

A great picture..it made her leg looked miles long

Olivia Palermo is THE BLAIR WALDORF.Rumor has it the character Blair in the book series Gossip Girl(I read it back in high school) was based on this real upper east side princess.I love her style and how she just like Lauren always look put together and chic,never sloppy or too sexy.
So pretty!
She's always in a well tailored blazer with a dress underneath.I don't know how many times I've blogged about her.You can search her name in the search box to find out more.:)
She's always with Johannes.
Such a good looking couple
The pictures above with her real life boyfriend Johannes
Huebl for  Mango's campaign.
Gorgeous face!

Perfectly tailored blazer and hair.

Look at her shoes!Love it and the cat eyes sunglasses
Pretty dress with grey suede boots
Random stuffs:

The cast of Big Bang Theory looking soooo different!

I'm very thankful because what we have is far leap
and bounds than my previous relationship last year.



New season of some of my favorite tv shows are back!

Been watching the 1st and 2nd episode of 90210 season 4 and I've to say that it looks promising.Especially with Naomi plotting her revenge!She's my fave character in the show because she has lots of guts!hehe.

Also the second season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are back and the shows culminate what happened between Taylor and Russel and glimpse on why he committed suicide.In episode 3 I was just so enamored with Kyle's little girl,Portia with her 'pooper scooper' bit.So cute!

Season 2 of Top Chef Just Desserts are out and in episode 4 they've to recreate one of the set in the original Willy Wonka & the chocolate factory(my fave,the one with Gene Wilder!).It was AMAZING!I even watched the episode again this time with the boyfriend to show how amazing it was.Everything was edible from the walls to the chocolate waterfall.

Cannot wait to watch new episodes of The Big Bang Theory,Gossip Girl and How I Met Your Mother soon!:)

0 comments: