Busy busy beeeee

Thursday, October 27, 2011 Liyana Hanim 4 Comments

I've been seriously busy these past few days and it will continue in the upcoming days as well.Last Friday & Saturday was fully packed days for me as I had to run around to lots of places.On Friday it was the akad nikah of one of my good friend whom I haven't seen in almost a year!And all of my other friends was there as well.

Can you believe it?We haven't seen each other in a long time because everybody's been busy living their life in different parts of Malaysia,juggling their work and study like I am.I'm one of those people who doesn't communicate much with their friends either through online or phone and usually I prefer to hang out.

So it's hard for me to do so with some of my friends when they're living quite far from me but when we do meet up,it's like nothing has change.That's the beauty of true friendship.It's about quality,not quantity.

I miss all of them a lot!They've been there for me back in uni days when times were tough and also through many lighthearted moments.

Okay back to Hani's akad nikah..because I couldn't go to her wedding reception which was held on Saturday afternoon due to work and plus the boyfriend is graduating as well..so I made sure I made it to the akad nikah.

Although Friday was my off day from work,not a minute was not utilized fully by me & usually that is what happens whenever I get my off day from work as well.
Hani,the bride,the one on my left..Before you guys wondering why
I'm wearing tudung is because she told me days ahead
that the tok kadi remind her to tell female guests to do so..:)
In the morning I baked red velvet cupcakes for a friend and also for Hani and my other friends to taste it since I remembered Hani saying to me a few weeks back on FB that she & her sister have been meaning to try it so I just had to bake it for them.

They absolutely love it especially Hanna because she said that previously she tasted a really bad red velvet cake that made her dizzy!haha

It was raining cats and dogs on late Friday noon and I was rushing trying to buy a wedding gift,sending my car to be washed,vaccumed & polished and also searching for the right chocolate bouquet for Razin's graduation.
Hani's wedding gift..loveee the wrapping paper that I chose!:)

I went to 4 different florist in Shah Alam & decided at the end to go to the one that I had seen a few days back.ahaha.Unbeknowst to the boyfriend,I was secretly hatching a plan with his sister to surprise him on Saturday morning.hehe.
Got him this because he told me he doesn't want flowers but chocolates

I was SUPPOSED to be working on Saturday morning but I managed to ask a junior to take over my work.Thank you!!!I'm glad I managed to get off from work because it was a day whereby I got to spend time with the boyfriend from the wee hours of morning into the night.

We haven't had the chance to do so in months!Yes,we do see each other almost everyday but usually it's for a few hours.And yes,we don't get sick of each other.Seriously,there's no such thing as loving someone too much!:))

Okay anyhoo more on that later but back to my friend Hani's akad nikah on Friday night..-- I went there with Izlin and Yaya..both whom I haven't met in over a year as well.And throughout the 1 hour plus car ride with Yaya driving my car,we talked and talked and updated each other about our lives.

Hani's super pretty hantaran with fresh flowers by Kerja Kahwin..:)
Izlin is staying and working in Kelantan with her family--but she does come to Shah Alam a few times in a month for her Masters class--yes I have loadsss of ambitious & driven friends!:))...while Yaya has been busy with her studies & working as well.


Me,Hanna,Mak(farhana) & Izlin
We arrived there a bit late,around 9pm something because of the non stop rain & crazy traffic since we made our way from Shah Alam to Kepong..but when we were there,the ceremony took place around 20 mins later.Pheww!Even Hanna who drove all the way from Kedah managed to arrive just on time which was during the lafaz.:)
Me with Hanna who's working in Kedah but studying in USM,Penang..
crazy busy life!Haven't seen her in ages!
Awww..Hani & Hatta..<3
We had dinner & talked & talked because Hafriz,one of my good friend whom I haven't seen in ages & is also Izlin's long time boyfriend,was there!Went back home with Yaya & slept around 1.30 am like that and then.....had to wake up at 5.45am for another important day!!

Boyfriend's graduation day/a day of togetherness..:)

Taken around 6 something in the morning!
Handsome isn't he??hehe
The boyfriend had NO IDEA that I was not working on Saturday because initially I was supposed to.In actual fact,I had planned with his sister to help me surprise him in the morning because usually everytime I go to their house,he'll open the door.So this time I had to make sure that he doesn't know I'm going there.

So around 6.30 I sneaked in with the help of his sister,while he was in the shower.He ALMOST saw me coming because just as soon as I entered the house,he went to the bathroom.So when he came out,he went to his pc first.I tiptoed behind him & poked him.

He turned around,stunned & the first thing he said was "Sayang you tak tido ke??"(Didn't you get any sleep last night?"..He was all concern about me when hello I was there to surprise him!haha.He asked me that question because we always talked to each other before we go to bed or when we wake up groggily in the morning.So off I went with him to UiTM after going to McD for a quick drive thru breakfast.
With his pretty sisters!:)
During the ceremony I stayed outside with his sisters & youngest brother while his mum & brother went in.His father was outstation so he couldn't be there.I was SO FRUSTRATED when like 3 courses before his,the tv screen outside went BLANK!Like WTF!!I was there since early morning & now that it's his turn,I couldn't see him??
With his siblings...I call them The Cullens because all of them are beautiful!haha

I was almost crying & when his name was called out,his eldest sister,Nana,looked at me & we was like..*SIGH*..T_T..Me & the boyf were communicating even when he was inside & I told him about the stupid technical problem

With his mum..awwww
:)))
When he came out his siblings & I was like phewwwittt..haha and shouted his name that everyone around was looking at us.He hugged everyone and then when it came to me,he hugged me & gave me a peck on both cheeks & forehead..*blush*..He's sweet like that..:)

Never short on laughter
A good lunch!
Tutti frutti!

Afterwards we went for lunch at Papa Johns & then Tutti Frutti for dessert.Then took a quick rest before going to Hartamas in the evening for our spa experience at Royal Malaysian Spa using the voucher that we got from Milkadeal!

It was soooooo funny because it was his first time going to a spa & we did sauna treatment(the funniest!!!),foot soak(super hot water!),body scrub,body massage(his fave..no brainer!haha) & lifting facial.He didn't like the facial because they did extraction which was painful but I'm used to that from my treatments at Embun Seri.

We had dinner at Pasta Zanmai first before going to the spa & I tasted the best salad dressing ever from boyfriend's dish.They had sesame seeds in it & it tasted divine!!
Oh tasty salad dressing..how I'd love to learn to make thee!
Pheww..so I managed to blog about these 2 events.Got more to blog about.Unfortunately,time doesn't permit me to do so..sooo goodnight everyone!And do come to Old Blossom Box this Sunday!:))


4 comments:

ENCIK TIKUS said...

coongrats on ur bf graduation. woha ! :D

wdn th said...

I AM A FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA TOO, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! AND I FOLLOW YOUR BLOG ALREADY,you can check it, I HOPE YOU WILL FOLLOW MY BLOG TOO!

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:

- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)

*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

P.S : THE "FOLLOW" BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG, MANY PEOPLE ARE ASKING ME FOR IT

pilotHans said...

so bz...i also sometimes wish i had more then 24hours....its called productive + fully utilizing ur time babe ;)

Liyana Hanim said...

encik tikus:thank u!

winda:i am not frm indonesia..haha.

pilothans:ditto!