Old Blossom Box Pre-loved party & random food pics!

Saturday, November 05, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Random Pic:Spooky!haha Me & the boyf  playing with dry ice..:P
Man I’ve been busy, knackered and a whole lot of other things that I didn’t get much time to actually sit down and blog.But I took the time to do so,just for you guys out there who does take the time out of their day to read my blog.Thank you to whoever you are out there!:)
pretty & simple card designed by my lovely boyfriend..:)
So last Sunday,30th November,I joined Jezmine Blossom’s of Old Blossom Box Store Pre-Loved Party by selling my baked goods.Previously she have asked me to join but I couldn’t because it clashed with my work.
Jezmine & her friend arranging the pre-loved clothes
But since I knew I won’t be working on the 30th,I said yes when she asked me to. I prepared the cookies a few days before the event because they keep very well.I made the brownies 2 days before and kept them in the fridge.

My baked goods with samples as well!:)
And yes,I baked and packed all of them on my own.But on the day itself,my bestie Izza helped me sell them and took inventory and a few minutes later the boyfriend came and helped and stayed till the end..:) It was a success!I sold out in less than 2 hours.haha.The people just loved my cheesecake brownies and I was a bit surprised because I actually prefer the cookies than brownies.

     
             My boyfriend and my bestfriend..:)
I gave out cards that was designed by the boyfriend. I had a really great experience and it made me realize that maybe I can do this as a side business.There were lots of kids who went back and back again to take my cheesecake brownie samples!They were just so cute!

Of course since it was a Pre-Loved Party after all,I got to buy some pretty clothes.I got 3 gorgeous dresses for just rm85!There’s this amazing red dress that I can’t wait to wear!

Thank you so much to Jezmine for making me a part of a great event.Hopefully I’ll be able to join the next one as well!:) Thank you to Izza who helped me a lot and the dearest Razin as well.Thank you to his sister and her boyfriend for coming.Thank you to Aimi who came as well!:) It was a great day!

Arranging my cookies in the morning!
<3
Went to the salon with Izza & Aimi
because Izza wanted to do hair treatment!

With Shakira,a fellow baker at the pre-loved party as well!

With the lovely Jezmine,the owner of OBB

The gorgeous Nadia Pumpkin of Honey Pumpkin!
Us girls with Jezmine!
The girls with their purchases
Random recent food pics:

Mark & Spencer Hand Cooked Taw Valley Cheddar &
 Caramelised Shallots british potato crisps
Bought this as a set at Ikea for rm47 only!
So..I made this at home..tadaaaa!Yummmm!
(not the meatballs but the gravy+lingonberry jam+fries!)
Boyfriend's mum homemade nasi lemak..so goooodddd!
Bought 1/2 a gallon of ice cream with boyfriend's sister,Qeema--
we choose pralines & cream,strawberry cheesecake & cherries jubilee!:)

0 comments: