Been busy with this...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Hey guys I know I haven't blog in awhile nowadays..it's because I went on a holiday &before that I was busy with this gadget that I just got--the iPad2!hehe

I never taught of owning it until one day when the boyf showed me the iBooks app.When I saw the awesome books,being the bookworm that I am,I just had to get it!Now that I have one,I'm beyond hooked!

I have so many books in my library..more than a hundred & I've even categorize all of them.hehe.My fave apps are the various cooking ones like Cooks Encyclopedia,Jamie OIiver's&many more.I especially love Paprika because I get to save any recipes from the web & refer to them anytime anywhere.

Below are some of the screen capture of my new baby!:) I'm actually blogging from it right now..Will update more soon!

0 comments: