What is life without love and..FOOD!:)

Sunday, February 12, 2012 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

Heyho!Today is Sunday&the weather is a bit gloomy and plus I'm stuck at the office..boohoo..No worries though because I won't be working tomorrow!Thought I'd share with you guys what I've been eating lately..Now wipe that drool of your face!:p

The lovely boyfriend made this for me when I was having bad gastric & my body couldn't digest food properly for 1 week.He wanted me to not eat spicy food so he made this with his mum.So sweet right?

Tutti frutti yogurt in 4 flavors--red velvet,melon(new flavor & I lovee it as it reminds me of honeydew dadih which I love),orange sherbet&raspberry.

Had dinner with Aimi at Ben's Pavillion and it was my first time eating there.I love loveee their chicken and mushroom pie.

Lo and behold,Malaysia's current it couple,Lisa Surihani&Yusry was sitting behind us having their dinner!They look very simple and sweet together.

Fried popiah from S.Ali which has the best.And my mum loves them!

I have to say that Garretts popcorn is not better than Planet Popcorn.My family and the boyfriend's family prefer Planet Popcorn because they're not too sweet.So we went crazy and bought these for our family members.

Got 1 free popcorn and also 3 mini coffee popcorn.I was sad that there wasn't any bucket popcorns because my mum love them so we got those in packets instead.

Had a late lunch at Delicious in Sunway with the boyfriend before watching Chronicles.He ordered the duck confit while I ordered the teriyaki salmon.Love that dish.Everything was good.We shared the garlic and rosemary potatoes.

I love ikan keli(catfish) and which is why me &the boyfriend tend to always eat lele penyet.His mum made it for lunch recently and I love her sambal hijau!It was my first time tasting it.

Dinner at Rakuzen.What a feast!We ordered a lot!Cream croquette,teriyaki salmon,oyster gratan,garlic fried rice,and a huge set of bento.

Boyfriend lil sis,Qeema made a huge pavlova which the boyf and me decorate with fresh strawberries,blackberries&mangoes.Yumm!

Dinner at Homst,my fave place to eat in shah alam.The norm--sweet n sour fish fillet,butter prawns and 2 new dish to try..okay I didn't try the lala dish cos I don't like them but boyfriend ordered for himself.

He made me tasted it and he feed me 1 and I spitted it out.hahaha Sorry!The mix veges wasn't really good.Should have sticked to baby kailan.

2 comments:

billa naha said...

Haaaaa i pon ske mkn kat Homst! Sgt sdap..

Liyana Hanim said...

Yeay!i xtau dh berape kali mkn kat sana..haha