Marchesa 2013 Resort Collection

Monday, August 13, 2012 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

If you search the word Marchesa on this blog,you would have seen many previous post about this brand.I just love their designs.It screams opulence and always look so romantic and beautiful.Basically,gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!Did I mention how beautiful one of the designers are??Georgina Chapman I adore thee!:)So below are the pictures of some of my fave designs from their 2013 Resort Collection.

 

This one below would be the perfect wedding dress for me but with the addition of sleeves of course so as to not give my relatives an eyesore.haha
If you look at some of their past designs,they like to make dresses that look like roses.There's a cute one worn by Kate Hudson a long time back.But this one below is my fave!Who doesn't want to look like a rose?haha
I would loveee this bag!!Arghhhhh
 

0 comments: