Sherlock TV Series

Thursday, August 16, 2012 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

As a teen I had books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on Sherlock Holmes.A lot of detective tv series and even cartoons were based on Sherlock.But none can match the one that BBC One showed.Two seasons and six episodes.I watched them all.The third season is yet to be announced.I won't say much about it.No no no!

Because why?Because you must watch it!I'M NOT KIDDING!YOU MUST WATCH SHERLOCK BY BBC ONE!IT IS BLOODY BRILLIANT..BRILLIANT I TELL YOUUUUUU!

Sorry for all the capital letters but I just finish the last episode of season 2 and I just can't wait for season 3 which will be out next year.So many questions in my head that need answers!This series just beat the crap out of the movie version.British does it better(because US is coming out with their version titled Elementary..bahhhh!)!Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

Did I say brilliant?The best Sherlock.The best Watson.The best Moriarty.The best the best!Okay,I'm done.Please watch this series!

 

0 comments: