Catching up:AHS,Survivor and Top Chef

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

The month is about to end and I've been a bad girl because I haven't updated the blog in quite some time..

Let's start with my opinions on some of the current tv shows that are out--as per usual there'll be spoilers!:P-

1.American Horror Story season 2


I've told the boyfriend that Zachary Quinto's character seems to good to be true.True enough,it was revealed that he is one sick sick dude!The reason why at times AHS terrifies me because it is gruesome.Even the montage itself is enough to give you shivers.There's a lot of things going on in the asylum.

Chloe Sevigny's character(I can't remember the name) was just so pitiful because of what the doctor did to her.She looked worse than deform.

So this season there's a lot of different elements compared to last season.There's Nazi's,aliens,satans and murderers.Eventhough I can only watch each episode when Razin is next to me,I'm still anticipating the episodes to come.

2.Survivor season 25

I've been watching Survivor since I was in high school and man doesn't Jeff Probst still looks dishy??I'm 25 now and the show is the same age as me!haha

So this season has been quite enjoyable especially since it started with three tribes instead of the usual two.Which also means that there's three hidden immunity idol.In one of the episodes,two people revealed their hidden immunity idol and that was by far the most entertaining tribal council ever..it was even admitted by Jeff himself.

There's also a contestant that was a former child actor whom I used to watch as a kid!Remember the tv show Facts of Life?Remember the character Blair in it?haha I don't know who'll win this season.I just can't wait to watch more episodes!

3.Top Chef season 10

I'm a big fan of Top Chef and the other Top Chef spin off--Just Desserts and Masters as well.So the new season just came out and right now there's only 3 episodes.The setting this season is Seattle..remember Grey's Anatomy?bwahahaha.

I like the variety of contestants this season.Plus,they're making the show sorta like Survivor with former contestants entering the competition.Some of the interesting contestants this season is Carla who's the ex-wife of a Pellegrino.I was like,in my head..the sparkling water?

There's also a Belgian knight who became a chef,a model who became a chef and many more.I can't wait to see more episodes to come!

I will blog more this week..I hope!:P






0 comments: