A post with lotsa pictures

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

IMPORTANT:Due to a stupid glitch with my blogsy app,somehow my previous post(the one with raya haji,date night and flea market-ing) went into draft mode and everything that I typed and all of the pictures in it is gone.

Bloody hell.Super pissed about it because it was a longgg post!Oh well,I won't repost it again anytime soon cos it took a long time to complete.Atleast from the stats,56 people got to read that blog post.Definitely won't blog using Blogsy in awhile.-_-

A quick way to update my blog is by sharing photos I've taken and talking briefly about it.This way I get to update my blog more often and you dear readers won't be pissed of at me for being AWOL for a few weeks after a blogpost.Sorry!

I tend to take a lot of pictures every week thanks to my trusty 8mp iPhone camera.haha.So lets begin shall we?

BEAUTY

My everyday look
My everyday beauty look consist of black liquid eyeliner and a cherry red lip stain.When I line my eyes,it has to be precise.People ask me how I manage to do the line so straight with one single swipe everytime?Practice,practice,practice!:)

What a steal!
I got these 2 Revlon lipstick above for only rm30!Rm 15 each from ACG's warehouse sale..thanks to my friend Nina who emailed me about it.The Really Red lipstick is just beautiful while the Blushing Mauve is a natural color for everyday use.

My makeup stash..there's more in my handbag :P
Some of my makeup stash are shown above.Funnily,I only wear a few of them.I have quite a mix of a few brands as I follow makeup reviews and also buy what I like.Brands that are in the box are:

Urban Decay---the metallic purple box--their Brow Box which I wear everyday!)

Bare Minerals--l bought their Get Started kit).

Christian Dior--I loveee their Diorshow mascara and also the Dior Addict Lip Glow.

Benefit---their Hervana blush and Confessions of a Concealaholic

MAC--their Prep&Prime and not in pic,their Studio Fix compact which I wear everyday and a bronze eyeshadow.

Maybelline--their Hyper Sharp Liner is my daily staple for years!I have their eyeshadow which I rarely wears.Their mascaras--Falsies and Hyper Curl Volum Express.

Loreal--True Match foundation which I wear for special occasion.

Rimmel--I have two of their lipstains.Love it!

Sephora--I have their eyeshadow and their creamy lipstain.

Fresh--I have their Lip Sugar lipbalm..the red tube!

Nyx--I have their pale pink lipstick..an impulse buy which I never wear haha.

LOVE

My boyfriend lovesss my chicken mushroom pie.I have friends who have ordered from me before.So thankful for that.If you live near Shah Alam/Puncak Perdana/Bukit Jelutong/Bandar Sunway/Subang you can order them from me and email at nurliyanahanim@gmail.com.

I don't particularly like eating chicken skin on fried chicken.So I saved all of the chicken skin from the chicken I used for my chicken mushroom pies and slice them thinly and deep fried them for Razin because he loves them.It turned out great and super crispy.

I loveee this little baby girl!So cute and precious :)

I made this late lunch for the boyfriend one weekend at his family's house.Made crispy omelette,stir fried vegetables and nestum butter prawns because both of us were hungry and haven't lunch yet.All done in less than an hour..felt like such a super woman after.haha.

 

Me and Razin mucking around at Yazid Burger stall and bought their mushroom patty burger in small size but to us it was still pretty big!But it was reallyyyyy good and messy as well..haha

The boyfriend made me grilled salmon for dinner.I love it!He's great at making good salmon.

WINDOWS 8

I love using Windows 8!They have a lot great cooking apps.One of my fave(not in picture) is All Recipes video app.Also I love playing the Xbox Adera game because it is a puzzle of sort.Can't wait for episode 2 to come out!
Did you see the Mydin app above??Yes our Mydin has a Windows 8 app!Me and the boyfriend was browsing through it and saw the app.The app was pretty cool looking I must say.
BAKING/COOKING
Made mini chicken mushroom pies so that it's easier to eat and more bite sized.

I used The Hummingbird Bakery Buttermilk Pound Loaf recipe and added various colors to it to make more colorful.Baked this for our office's potluck.It turned out super moist.I made my own buttermilk by adding vinegar to milk.

I tried another doughnut recipe and this time it turned out so puffy and fluffy!!I loved it!Definitely keeping the recipe and making it for parties or whatnot.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm those chicken pies look yummy