Unexpected

Sunday, December 30, 2012 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Unexpected death takes you by surprise and makes you rethink everything.Of course it makes you sad and teared up as well.My aunt,passed away on the 26th December,coincidentally,it was my brother's Syafiq's birthday as well.She passed away around 5 am in the morning.It was very unexpected.

She's my mum's eldest sister whom I call mak chak.She went on my family vacation to Cameron Highlands back in April and I always remember that great time we had.Sometimes it's weird but at times,during the 3 day tahlil we had at her house,I feel like she's still around and I can hear her voice but I know it was just nostalgia on my behalf.

It made think about my life.How I should be thankful and grateful of it.Appreciate the people around me more.Get rid of petty things,always make amends and many more.Life is too short.There's so many things I want to do with it.I don't want to waste it away because you never know when it might be your last day.

Below is a picture of a sunflower which I took from my aunt's garden.She love to garden and sunflowers is one of her favorite flower.So now whenever I look at it,I'll remember her.:)


0 comments: