2012 in retrospect--lots of pictures.

Saturday, January 05, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

2012 has ended and I didn't get to make a post about how my 2012 went.Ah well,it has only been 5 days since 2013 started so this isn't too late!So here it is...:)



Things that happened this year:Our anniversary in January,his birthday in February,Valentine's day(which I didn't think we'd be celebrating it but he surprised me with flowers,homemade sandwiches and a card he made himself haha)and my birthday in June.A lot of dates this year.We see each other practically every other day..it's been 2 years and I still want to see him every single day.He makes me so happy.:)

Throughout the years we've learned how to handle our fights and disagreements better.I think that's the key element in a relationship.It won't be sunshine and rainbows all the time but if you know that person is worth it,you hold on with all you got.:) Treat each other with love and kindness all the time and don't get worked up over petty little things.


SHOPAHOLIC(RECOVERING ahaha)


I have to say I bought a lot of things this year.Some of my big purchases that I love is the iPhone 4s,iPad 2,Cambridge Satchel,Clarisonic,WD Elements Play,Steve Madden heels and etc.But ever since I change my job,I've been downsizing my luxury purchases.It's time to spend less and hopefully in 2013,I get to save a lot more money.

FOODDDDD
Ahhhh..yes,I eat a lot!I have to admit that my weight isn't the way it was 2 years ago.Or what I like to call as..B.R--Before Razin.ahaha The above pictures are only some of the food that I ate in 2012 of course :P
Luckily for me,I have a boyfriend who's more of an adventurous eater than I am so I get to bring him to many places to eat.We've cooked together a few times as well.

A few months ago I finally took the plunge and started taking baking orders after many months of friends and family members telling me I should.Below is only some of the pictures of what I've baked and cooked in 2012.

It's a one-man show whereby I do everything on my own.I don't even have a stand mixer..only a hand-mixer.A Kitchen Aid is on my wish list.:P There's no maid at home and I don't like to bother my mum.Alhamdulillah,order has been trickling in and my customers loved everything that I baked.:)

WORK
Currently I am a relations manager for a book distributor company.I have to say that these few months have been great.Previously my job of almost 2 years was making me miss out on a lot of things..a lot of my friend's weddings and events I couldn't attend due to my work constraint and day by day I was becoming increasingly unhappy though the money was good.

So I quit,took quite a long break,and then jumped back into the working world.I'm hoping that for 2013,I would stick to this company and hopefully make a mark for myself.

FRIENDS/EVENTS/HOLIDAYS


These are some of the pics of where I've been,spending time with my family and friends..:) A lot has happenend in 2012..mostly good things with a few bumps in the road but nothing that I couldn't handle.2012 was also the first time that my car got hit by another car which made me car-less for 3 weeks.

It wasn't my fault though& the lady who hit my car paid using her insurance for all the damages.It was quite dramatic how she faked her police report in order to blame me,but the police knows better than that and found her guilty at the end of it.

My mum and Razin(the boyfriend),both of them are my motivator and supporter.They always have my back and are always there for me.I'm not close with my dad cos he's very very strict and because I'm his only daughter.But I'm thankful for everything that I have in my life and the people that are in it.2012 was great,hopefully more great things will come in 2013.:)





0 comments: