Beauty Junkie--my Cosmobox/Box Culture and Wonderbox experience.

Thursday, March 14, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I'm one of those girls who loves beauty products,browsing them and trying a few things but ended up only using one or two products on a daily basis.haha.But I can't help it,I love seeing all those pretty beauty products in their pretty packages.

Since 2011 I've been lusting over Birch Box(launched in 2010) which is only available in the States and wishing that it's available here in Malaysia.My prayers were answered when last year,a few beauty boxes mushroomed in Malaysia.Currently we have one of the pioneers--Cosmobox/Box Culture,Wonderbox,Mivva,Treasure Trove and The Lilac Box.

I subscribed to Cosmobox under the 3 months subscription (rm198) in December but I was so scared of what awaits me for the January box because of the bad reviews they got for their Christmas box.I was surprised to see really great items in my January box.Pictured below:

OPI,Body Shop,Mariah Carey perfume,
Yadah&Organix haircare
In January I received a bottle of OPI's Mariah Carey Liquid Sand nail polish,Yadah anti trouble spot,a travel size bottle of The Body Shop's Strawberry body wash,Organix shampoo and conditioner sachets and Mariah Carey perfume samples--I love the three different smells..it was like candy!

For the month of February I decided to give Wonderbox a try as well just for comparison and fun purposes. So I subscribed for 1 month only.I received the box when I gotten back from Penang.


Cosmbox list of items

 I have to say both boxes had great item but the winner has got to be Cosmobox because they had better stuffs and it was a bumper edition.But I was a bit sad that both boxes gave me the same Murad voucher with the same code number.So although I received rm60 worth of Murad voucher,I can only use one of them.

In my Wonderbox:

Wonderbox
There was too much skincare stuffs to my liking.A full size Clinelle's moisturizer(which I gave to my mum),Murad's Pomegranate moisturizer and T-zone pore refining gel,H20 +'s Marine toner and Oasis dual action exfoliating cleanser(which I'll probably give to my brother who has blackheads) and a bottle of Jaqueline Burchell's nailpolish in an unflattering shade in my opinion.

In my Cosmobox:
Cosmobox
They packed a lot of things in this February box.There was Murad's Oil Free Sunblock,White Brilliance Wrinkle and Pore Refining serum,Illuminating day and night moisture.I personally love the White Brilliance line because I've been using it for a week or so now and my oily skin become so so much less oily the whole day!I didn't even need to use my Clean and Clear Oil Control Film!

There was also Avene's gentle toner and cleaser,Stage intense kohl eye pencil,Beautyfoot foot mask and a few Wella's hair mask samples(I'll definitely love this because I use Wella's hair mask as well but not the same line as the samples given).

I will definitely continue with my subscription with Cosmobox soon!So to the beauty junkies out there,do try either one of these beauty boxes :)





0 comments: