Been busy--baking,cooking,walking&swimming!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Work,love,baking orders,a little me time..hahaha

Recently,for the past 3 weeks,the boyfriend and I have been walking everywhere.We're trying to be healthier.Hope this will work!We used the Pedometer GPS app on the iPhone but I don't know if it's really working in terms of counting steps..but the miles are accurate!
The app

He's also been teaching me swimming techniques every weekend.Previously I can't swim to save my life.Now I can atleast keep myself afloat in the swimming pool and also staying under water..phewwww I face my fear!!ha-ha

We usually swim at the swimming pool of his eldest sister's apartment.Last weekend his niece Qarla joined us as well.A cute picture of her wearing a handbag..at the age of 1 year 1 month + hahaha.We had dinner at Bonjour Garden(pic below) because Razin & I wanted to buy groceries and so did Nana(his sister).I didn't like the food that much.It was so-so.

This weekend we had dinner of Dominos with them after swimming..Razin's youngest brother joined us as well.Qarla had a bunch of new dresses..pictures of her holding them below!arghh so cuteeee
So many pretty dresses,so little time
Managed to catch up with my girl Aimi!Had a quick brunch at Sushi King and browse through a few shops.Had dessert at Sweet Chat.Their sago cendol was really good!I will definitely go back and try their durian cendol.


Sweet Chat's sago cendol

I tasted laksam(a Kelantanese delicacy) for the first time 2 weeks ago.The boyfriend made me tried it.And I surprisingly love it!It tasted good.:)

Wanted to eat a light and fluffy plain cheesecake so I made this Japanese cotton cheesecake.They named it cotton because it was very light and fluffy.I love it!Will definitely bake this again and put fresh blueberries or raspberries into it.

Japanese cotton cheesecake
Lately I've been blowdrying my hair less and less and letting it air dry naturally.Apparently the boyfriend prefers it that way.I'm the kind of girl who always wants to look and smell nice for him hahaha So my hair is always smooth but not pin straight.My hair is naturally wavy so now it saves my time to let it air dry instead of blow drying it.

My hair after I put it up in a bun
The boyfriend and I are currently addicted to the game Candy Crush!I downloaded the app 3 days ago after seeing it on a blog and was quickly addicted to it.Then the boyfriend followed suit a day after and now he has surpassed my level!grrrrr haha A pic of him playing it on his ipad,below.
Candy Crush!
Went for a Korean BBQ dinner with the boyfriend and his family at Gangnam Station,his eldest sister treated all of us.I love the beef bulgogi!So damn good!But has to be eaten by like 3-4 people as if it's just me & Razin we probably wouldn't be able to finish it.

Korean food!
After dinner Razin and I took Qarla(his niece) and Benjamin(the son of Nana's friend) around the park area of Laman Seri and they were running wild hahaha Went to Tutti Frutti and the kids were quite noisy but they were so adorable so who cares!haha
Kids living it up at Tutti Frutti!
Behold a natural picture of me and my boyfriend hahahaha He's very camera shy!


Watched the movie This is 40 recently with Razin and I love it!Marriage is not all sunshine and rainbows but it doesn't mean we should give up on it.Of course I love Paul Rudd as an actor and he didn't disappoint.There's a lot of famous cameos in the movie.It was very enjoyable!



One night,Razin and I was on the phone for over 2 hours because we were poring over this cooking/baking blog...he found it while searching for a recipe that I wanted to try cos he's never heard the name of the dish before--kek batik.hahaha

So I wanted to try a few of the recipes mentioned on the blog.Cooked honey prawns one night with the boyfriend and ate it with his lil sister for dinner.It was yummy!

Honey prawns
 We also made lemon chicken for his family for dinner and made honey prawns as well.I love the lemon sauce!The recipe is a definite keeper!
Lemon chicken and honey prawns(again!)
 Below is the pic of the recipe I tried.An elevated kek batik.It was yummy and wasn't too sweet.Just nice.
Kek(cake) batik choc cheese


0 comments: