Frozen fruits

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I've been trying my best trying to eat healthier and exercise more.Razin's eldest sister Nana told me about the Myfitnesspal app which helps me manage my calories better.So far I've lost 2kg in 2 weeks!I still find it hard to eliminate certain foods that I've grown accustomed too.So slowly but surely I hope to able to shed more weight.

Frozen seedless grapes
One of the tips that the boyfriend gave me was to freeze my fruits and then blend them so that they'll become like slurpee/slushy or eat them just like that as a snack.I've been freezing seedless grapes,pineapples and watermelons.

Breakfast of blended frozen watermelon
I've blended frozen pineapples and watermelons before for my breakfast or to replace my craving for ice cream at night.Frozen seedless grapes are just too good that I eat them as snack everyday.Try them!:)




0 comments: