Good bargains

Monday, April 22, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I love a good bargain.I always believe that you don't need to spend a lot of money in order to look good.Recently I went to Estee Lauder's staff sale at Renaissance with my mum and my friend Aimi.Thanks to my boyfriend's little sister who got a bunch of the passes but she couldn't attend due to work.

That's my mum in the white shirt and
 below is the stuff that Aimi and I got!:)
Though there were a lot of brands there from DKNY,Bobbi Brown,Estee Lauder,MAC,Origins,Coach(fragrance) and Clinique though it wasn't the current collection for some of them.The products sold out fast eventhough it started from 8am.I heard that people queued up from 4.30 am already!

Although I arrived there at 8.15 am like that,the place was packed!But I like the way they managed the queue,allowing a few people in at a time to avoid the grand ballroom for being too crowded.

I managed to get what I wanted--a good eyecream.The prices was very low.Around 60% from the original price.Below are the pictures of what I got.Basically I bought Clinique's eye cream,Estee Lauder's BB cream,MAC bronzer and lip tint balm.All of them would have cost me rm749 for the original price.But I got all of them for only rm222!Crazy right??I hope that I'll be able to go to the next one :)


My stuffs :)

0 comments: