Kinohimitsu's luau + The ButterflyProject:An awesome party!

Monday, December 09, 2013 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments


The pretty banner
I've never been to a luau before.But of course I've seen it many times on tv.My earliest memory about luau was reading a Sweet Valley book when The Unicorns went on a holiday to Hawaii.haha You can guess how old I am now. :p

So when I got the much anticipated email from The Butterfly Project stating that I,along with 49 other bloggers are invited to Kinohimitsu's luau party,I was super excited.Remember that I blogged about why I want to join the party weeks before?The day finally came!:)

I even diy-ed a flower crown to wear for the party.I covered a headband that I already have with purple ribbon and glued on some fake flowers that I've bought,on it.

DIY-ed flower crown

Due to horrible traffic on a weekday night and that I was driving from Shah Alam to Vila Manja,I arrived to the party just short of a few minutes before it started.
Massage time

Managed to find some familiar faces and also meet some new bloggers.Anfaal,whom I've met from previous event for Himalaya,accompanied me to get the complimentary neck and shoulder massage.I love it and the masseuse did a great job!

The deco and the pretty marble steps on top of a koi pond
The interior of Vila Manja was so beautiful.We had to walk over these steps that were above a pond filled with koi fishes.

Before the event started,Tammy and Illy talked a bit about the party.After that the bloggers were divided into groups and had to play a game or two.I was in a group with 4 other girls and had to play some games.

One of the games that we had to play involved soaking water using stuffs like sponges/rags and then run to the other side and squeeze the water into a plastic bottle until the ping pong ball in it rises to the top.Basically the games are in accordance to what the new product from Kinohimitsu does..more on that below..
Wet floor due to the water game

After the game,we listened about Kinohimitsu's latest product..the Bio Booster.

"Kinohimitsu J'Pan Bio-Booster is the first and only symbiotic-organic blend that enhances our body to absorb nutrients by more than 2 times. Power-packed with an exclusive blend of high-perfomance probiotics, prebioics and vitamins, it empowers us to obtain the nutrients and benefits from the food and supplement for better and faster results!

 A good digestion and absorption is essential and critical to help us young and healthy! Food need to be properly broken down, so that body can absorb and ultilise the nutrients effectively. Semi-digested and undigested food can produce toxins that cause auto-intoxication; which will impact the quality of our health, vitality and beauty."*Taken from Natta Cosme's description*

I've been consuming the product for a few weeks now(since this is a delayed post haha) and I can tell you that it tastes great!It tastes of lychee.The Bio Booster is good for me as I'm prone to allergies.It is also good for people who have:
Nutrient deficiency/weight gain 
Low immunity 
Weak digestion 
Constipation/Diarrhea &etc.

Food
After the briefing on Bio Booster,we were served dinner the satay was delicious!

Pretty decorations
After dinner,we were given this booklet filled with empty spaces whereby we had to go to different booth and get it stamped.It was fun!There was a spin & win booth,a boost booth and a collagen drink booth.
The booths
Anfaal & I with the Collagen drink lady :)
picture time
Of course there were tons of pictures taken from that night!I met the pretty Azalea,who's Miss Kinohimitsu..she's also a model.

On the left with Miss Kinohimitsu,Azalea!:)
There was a belly dancing performance by Fitness First people.They were really amazing at it!
belly dancing

Lovely girls!

Overall I had a good time with all the girls..it was great meeting new faces and I like how the party was very well planned by everybody that was involved.We were given an amazing gift bag to take home as well(pictured below).I was pleasantly surprised when Kinohimitsu even created a certificate with our names on them!That was very thoughtful of them.
Thank you Kinohimitsu!
Links

The Butterfly Project fb page:


Kinohimitsu's fb page:


Kinohimitsu's website:


Vila Manja Spa fb page:

https://www.facebook.com/VilaManja

 www.vilamanja.com 

123Cheese.my

www.123cheese.my 

Vila Manja's address:
 Vila Manja Bungalow 41, Jalan Damai, 55000 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 603-2161 5418
Business Hours: 10am - 10pm daily

2 comments:

aidazura said...

nice entry! x sempat pun brgambar dgn u mlm tu =(

Liyana Hanim said...

tu la :( xpe kita byk bergambar during high tea hari tu hehe