Original Source,Lush&baking moulds from Melkandshegetz

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

Original Source & Lush King of Skin
Previously I did a blogpost on the awesome stuffs that I got from Melkandshegetz.About more than a month ago I received my stuffs that I ordered from them from the UK!Yes,they can actually source stuffs for you from UK/US!Your own personal shopper.How cool and convenient is that?

Back in February,when I went to Bali,I bought this awesome smelling bodywash from this brand called Original Source from their pharmacy.It was Vanilla and Raspberry and it smells like ice cream/chupa chups lollipop!I love it.But sadly it wasn't sold in Malaysia :(

I was happy though when I found out that Melkandshegetz are selling them.And they have such a big variety of the bodywash.I got 8 different ones and I love all of them to bits.In case you're wondering..of course I didn't use all of them..I gave some to my mum & brother as well.

The ones that I super love other than the Vanilla and Raspberry was the Pink Grapefruit,Lime and Coconut.I love to bathe in citrus scents in the morning because it wakes me up!Coconut is more rich and creamy..perfect to pamper yourself at night.Yes,I love bathing!If only there's a bathtub in my bathroom..it'd be perfect!

Not only does the bodywash smells amazing..they're moisturizing for your skin and is a vegan product too!

I heard about Lush King of Skin from Tanya Burr's Youtube channel were she constantly raves about it.It's basically a body butter bar that you can use to moisturize your body with.Because my King of Skin was shipped to Malaysia..it became a little bit disfigured due to the heat.haha.No worries though as I was still able to use it.

I loved how super moisturizing it was..although it was a bar,when I swiped it on my skin..it instantly melted due to body heat and made my skin so soft.Super cool!A little bit goes a longgg way.

According to Lush's website on King of Skin:

King of Skin is a solid body lotion to make your dry skin softer, smoother, and more flexible. Supremely moisturizing freshly mashed bananas and avocados are whipped into a luxurious, skin soothing base of oat milk and lavender. You’ll immediately notice the softening effect these natural ingredients have on the skin; and the best part is the effects last all day! Smooth onto wet skin just out of the shower, towel off – and you’re left with royally soft skin

Canele and cakepops mould
As you all know,I love to bake and I actually accept baking orders from a friend's cafe and customers during my free time.I have eaten quite a few caneles but have never found the mould being sold here..and believe me I've search quite a lot of baking supply stores.But luckily they're available in the UK.I wanted a cakepops mould as well so it'll be easier for me if I ever wanted to bake them.

I haven't had the time to use bouth moulds yet.There's always constant baking orders every week so I've not time to experiment with new recipes.Hopefully I'll get to use them soon :)

To see all the awesome stuffs that melkandshegetz have or if you have anything that you want to order from them in particular,check out their instagram page below.


You can also contact them via their hp number or email:

+60173694579 melkandshegetz@gmail.com 

2 comments:

Rin said...

Oh hey, I never thought I'd see Original Source soaps over here haha ^^ I love grabbing them when they're on £1 sales at Boots; my favourite is the one with raspberry seeds and something something... was it honey? I can't remember. I can only remember that the texture was a milder form of The Body Shop's body polish and I really loved it for daily use. My skin felt so soft and I love love loved the smell!

Congrats on the great haul! I certainly hope you enjoy your products! Shower time is pamper time too ^^

xoxo Rin
Fuurin Diary

Liyana Hanim said...

I want that too!!But my friend haven't sold it yet :( Yes I have like..3 different shower gels/cream for bathing.And 3 different body scrubs as well haha