Pizza Hut's A Food Tasting Event

Monday, September 08, 2014 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

It's already September and this is an overdue post..but I have very good reasons why I've been slacking with my blog.I'll tell you in my next blog post on what I've been up to these past couple of weeks :)



On 13th of August,I was invited by Pizza Hut to attend their A Food Tasting event at their outlet in Pavilion.The event was to introduce their new and improved menu.I was really impressed by their new items.A lot of them was really delicious!

I brought Razin with me as my date.I met quite a few familiars faces there as well.There was Anfaal and Sabby..bloggers whom I met through The Butterfly Project.There were so many dishes sent to our table.Initially I thought that it would be a buffet line and we get to taste a little bit of everything..but Pizza Hut went all out and instead send dishes after dishes to each table.We were so stuffed!

At the start of the event,we were given a goodie pack which consisted of cool vouchers from Pizza Hut and their tumbler.After we sat on our table,chit chat with some of my blogger friends..we were then introduce to Pizza Hut's new and improved menu.

I tasted three of their new pizzas and my favourite was the BBQ Chicken.The crust is much more chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside.So yummy!

Cheese!
Some of the many dishessss!


We tasted up to 13 different dishes.My favourite dish was actually their appetizer--The Hut's Platter(pictured top row,middle).I was super impressed with the tempura prawns as it was so crispy.It actually beats some of the Japanese restaurants that I've been to.

I actually went to Pizza Hut to have lunch with my colleagues recently and the outlet at Tesco Shah Alam actually maintained the quality of the dish which I had during the food tasting event.The prawns were super crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.Good job!

Pizza Hut is currently having a contest for customers who spend rm50 and above in a single receipt.The poster below was taken from their website.It's really easy to enter as you just snap the picture of your receipt and you can send it via whatsapp or post.The dateline is tomorrow!Omg.haha

On how to enter the contest,click the link HERE.

Pizza Hut's new and improved menu can be seen HERE.
Website:

Facebook Page 

Twitter 

Instagram 

0 comments: