I'll be back!

Sunday, December 28, 2014 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

I have a lot of pending blogpost..my  movie reviews for Mockingjay & Gone Girl,about Makeup Revolution,about Butterfly's christmas dinner,about my Drugstore.com haul,my Baublebar haul..but all of that have to wait because...I'm getting married in 3 days!


If I have the time..I'll blog a tiny bit before the year ends.But if I don't get to do so..I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year and let's help/pray for the people who are affected by the horrible flood in the East Coast of Malaysia and also the recent news of missing flight AirAsia QZ8501.It's a sad year for our country.

Despite all that..I hope you lovely people will wish me luck for my upcoming wedding. Stay strong.:)



1 comments:

The Baker said...

Let's pray for those whom are affected by the flood & Air Asia's missing flight!

Congrats & good luck on your wedding dear!

Can't wait for your haul post!