BaubleBar and Drugstore.com haul

Friday, February 27, 2015 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

A friend of mine was coming back to Malaysia last December from United States...I asked her if I could buy some stuffs from Drugstore and sent it to her address.I also just couldn't resist buying stuffs from Drugstore as they have such amazing deals!It's a pity that they don't deliver to Malaysia..but then again,I'll be broke if that happens haha.

My friend also told me about Baublebar and how she bought a lot of stuffs from them.I told her that I've heard about the website but haven't bought anything from them.So I thought..why not get some stuffs from them too?hehe

So let's see what I bought shall we?As a disclaimer,hauls aren't for bragging..it's merely sharing what I bought,where did I bought them from,the prices,the quality etc.I love watching/reading about other people's haul..that's why I also love blogging about mine :)

Also,just to tell you dear readers that I don't have a credit card(used to have three of them, years back+ I cancelled them because..I've a bad spending habit!) and I purchased these items using my debit card/Paypal.So you don't have to have a credit card to buy things online outside of Malaysia.:)

1.Baublebar.com
Pretty packacing with cute quotes
If you subscribe to Youtubers such as Ingrid(missglamorazzi) or Fleur (fleurdeforce),you've heard about BaubleBar.They're a US based website and sells beautiful jewelry at such affordable prices.
My Baublebar haul!
I bought four items from BaubleBar.Three necklaces and a pair of earrings.The packaging for the jewelry is so beautiful.They came in individual boxes and with black pouches as well so that you can keep them safe and sound.

For US,it's free shipping on any order + no taxes!How awesome is that?

1.Crystal Flutter Collar USD48(I got 35% discount for this..yeayyy!)

This necklace is so beautiful,sparkly and ornate.It's not that heavy!I reserve this necklace for that special occasion as it's pretty spectacular looking.


2.Round Gem Studs USD10

I got this pair of amethyst earrings in for cheap because of the buried bauble deal.Along with the necklace below.

3.Zen Gem Pendant USD10
This necklace is 14 karat gold plated so you can rest assured that it won't turn into an ugly copper colour or leave a green mark on your neck.Can't believe that I bought it for only USD10!Thanks to the buried bauble deal.I wear this necklace almost all the time.It's delicate and beautiful.

4.Crystal Garland Strand USD48(I got 35% discount for this as well!)
This necklace is beautiful and sparkly.It's very chic looking.It's almost as sparkly as the flutter collar necklace but it's a lot more subtle and I can definitely wear this during the day.

I honestly can browse Baublebar everyday and day dream because sadly, they don't ship to Malaysia although they ship to Singapore.T_T Hopefully they'll change that soon.The prices and quality are amazing.Also the variety of designs as they update it regularly.

I love that Baublebar have pictures of the normal people who wore their stuffs on instagram.So we, as the consumer can see how it really looks like compared when it's on a model.Please ship it to Malaysia!!

2.Drugstore.com
My haul!
Drugstore is heaven for girls like me who lovessss beauty products.Be it makeup,haircare or bath&body.The deals and prices are amazing!I managed to screenshot my purchases.

The Milani lipsticks was a buy three lipsticks and get another one for free.There's a story behind getting these lipsticks.I've tried purchasing them two times before.Once via Walmart & I sent it to my boss address in USA(he was there for 2 weeks for business) but then I cancelled it because it won't be able to arrive on time.

Another time I ordered via Ebay and sent it to the same address there and it never reach the place and my boss came back without it.I wasted almost rm100 for them.Finally I managed to buy them via Drugstore!phewwww.

The awesome Covergirl LashBlast Volume mascara(which I loveeee wearing right now) was only USD 0.25 because I got two additional discounts for it.I think it was 50% off and another discount on top of it.Hence the very veryyyyy low price.Amazing right?A really great mascara for RM0.90!!

The Aussie Miraculously Smooth 12 hr hair spray had a 50% discount on it..and I loveee wearing it everyday as it doesn't make my hair stiff at all.It made my hair stay put and soft when I was having my honeymoon in hot and humid Bali.

Yes,I ordered twice from Drugstore.I just couldn't resist!I love Physicians Formula liquid eyeliner as it stays on all day and doesn't budge.The promo was buy one and get another one for 50% off.Who could resist such a great deal?

I've been meaning to try the Voluminous mascara(not available here) because I've heard so many great things about it and also the Magic Perfecting Base.Which is way cheaper over there than it is here.The starter brush set from Real Techniques is the only one that I don't have yet as I've so many brushes from their collection.I love the entire line!

So that's about it regarding my haul from these US websites.If you have any questions,do leave a comment!

I will blog about my reviews on the products that I bought from Drugstore..soon!

Links:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum Liyana, OMG what a great haul girl. Need to get one of the US girls to help me sending it over, but shipping it here would be another extra cost unless it's a swap. Anyway where did u manage to finish find those extra discount codes?

Liyana Hanim said...

Wasalam Melissa.Yes shipping frm US to Malaysia is expensive.I'm lucky to have a friend living there hehe The discount are on the website itself for drugstore.They have boxes that you can tick below the items that you buy&you can choose the discount promo.Pretty cool!