My 2015 beauty look

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I was supposed to create a makeup look for 2015 from the beauty products that I received in my Beauty Box...This should have been done a week ago.But considering that my wedding took a lot of my time during these past few months..so here it goes! :P

There were four items that can be used to create my 2015 beauty look but I omitted the nail polish since it can't be use everyday(unless I'm menstruating which means that I can't pray).

The three items that I used was...

1.Collection Hotlights lipgloss(available at Watsons,rm24.90)

I'm not a big fan of lipgloss so I honestly wore it just for this blogpost.But surprisingly it wasn't sticky and added a hint of glimmer on my lips.There's not much colour from the gloss either so I could see myself layering this over the lipsticks that I have.

The lipgloss was named Hotlights because I guess it lights up when you opened it??There's a tiny mirror at the side of the gloss which makes it convenient as well.

2.Koji Dolly Wink's liquid eyeliner in deep black(available at Sasa,rm55.90)

A black liquid eyeliner is my everyday staple.Dolly Wink's one was very black and it glides on smoothly over my eyelids.

3.Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Lip Balm in Pink Shock(available at most major pharmacies,rm14.90)

This lipbalm had a hint of bright pink colour on my lips while keeping it moisturized.It's the perfect thing to wear on a casual weekend.It is also watermelon flavoured!

Simple beauty look
This look is actually my everyday go to look..particularly the cat eye look.It's something that I wear everyday for so many years now.


Love the eyeliner!
I believe that this look is something that you can definitely rock during the day or night(just add a brighter lipstick).Thank you so much to the Butterfly Project for providing me with these awesome stuffs!


Links!

The Butterfly Project

Collection Malaysia

Koji(Dolly Wink)

Maybelline Malaysia 

0 comments: