11 Things You Didn't Know About Me (tagged)

Sunday, July 12, 2015 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments


Here are the questions that my fellow blogger friend Fleur posted for me.I added some pictures just for the fun of it hahaha:


The questions:

1.Quote you live by?

There's a lot of great quotes out there.But I like this :
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

2.Most dangerous thing you'd ever done and will you do it again?

I did white water rafting in Bali back in January..one hour beating the current..you might think it's not dangerous but get this..I CAN'T SWIM.haha It was really fun and I actually would do it again!The adrenaline rush was awesome.

3.What would you have as your last meal on Earth?

Definitely a plate of nasi lemak with ayam berempah..okay,more like 2-3 plates.Preferably homemade by either my mother in law,sister in law,my aunts or if bought..the one from Ceria in Section 3.Add a few glasses of teh ais on the side.

4.If you can swap lives with somebody, anybody, who would it be?

Hurm...either Shay Mitchell or Chrissy Teigen.

5.Choose one superpower!

Teleportation. To be able to go from one place to another quickly is awesome.Saves petrol and time.

6.What is the first thing you notice about people?
I guess it'd be their face because that's what you look at first.

7.Any song that can make you sob non-stop?

Not really.I don't cry while listening to a song for no apparent reason.Songs that makes me feel sad/melancholy would be.. Make You Feel My Love &..I can't think of anything else right now.haha.There's a few sad indonesian songs but I can't remember the title.

8.What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

There's a lot..Simply Irresistible( I don't care how cheesy it is.Those vanilla orchids!),Mary Poppins(I watch this as a kid over and over again),Yours Mine & Ours(such a cute family),The Princess Diaries,any of the Harry Potter movies..any movie from the LOTR trilogy,

9.What ticks you off?

Rude people,girls who are highly dependent on their boyf/husband and..drivers who drives like a maniac.

10.BEAUTY STUFF! Your first makeup purchase - what and when? 

I've blogged about this before.haha. It'd be a tube of Loreal Paris Longitude Mascara back when I was 15 years old.I bought it myself!

11.Three words to summarize your personality:

Talkative(with ppl who are close to me..I'm shy with strangers),cheerful and a foodie.

1 comments:

jnnhmds said...

Mary Poppins made me cryyyy but i dono whyy. I can't swim either! Been thinking of water rafting but the current...............