My 28th Birthday

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I think it's not too late to wish my fellow Muslims Selamat Hari Raya/Happy Eid.My Raya celebration was great!It's my first time celebrating it as Razin's wife :) My Ramadhan was great as well.I'll share pictures and do a little blogpost about my puasa and raya soon.

Meanwhile,I'll blog a little bit about my birthday celebration last month.

I turned 28 this year.Can you believe it?haha But I don't look like I'm 28 years old right?? :P

When the clock strucks 12 am on 25th of June 2015,my husband came into our bedroom(he was in his home office) and surprised me with a happy birthday song + a card,inviting me for my birthday dinner.
Such effort!
My husband said he had a hard time choosing the right template for the envelope.hahaha.Apparently,he tried like 12 different design for it.So cute!I would have just buy a card.But him being the creative person that he is and also the fact that he is a creative designer,he just had to make me one.

Free salad!
So after I got back from work,I got ready for our berbuka at Rakuzen.Razin said he had to call like 10 different Rakuzen before he could book a table for us.And he did this days earlier.Ramadhan month is a hard time to make dinner reservation.
Yummy!
The food was delicious as usual.They even gave us a big bowl of complimentary salad.I was too full for dessert.
Razin's set dish

Husband enjoying his sashimi
Afterwards,we went home and Razin gave me another card.The content is so sweet as he wrote quite a bit about how he felt about me(being his wife now & not his girlfriend anymore).My husband is a man of a few words.
Such a beautiful card

Don't get me wrong,we communicate very well with each other(part of what makes our relationship great) but he doesn't really say much about certain things like love.He's an action kind of person and not those guys who upload pics of their spouses on social media with long words.He's not even active on social media.haha.So when he wrote something long and expressing his love for me..it was the best gift for my birthday.



His homemade gift tags
But Razin,like every other year would not just give me dinner and a card for my birthday.He would give me a few presents throughout the day.But because this year I was at work,he gave everything after he came back from Terawih.I fell asleep after we came home(bad I know!) and he woke me up with..cupcakes!
Wondermilk cupcakes!
After I blew out the candles(no pics as I was in my pjs!haha),he gave me my birthday presents.It was impressive considering that it's hard to hide things from me..especially now that we live together.But he managed to do so!
Gifts from my husband and mother in law
I got gifts from my mother in law and my sister in law as well.My husband got me gifts from Sephora,Victoria Secret's and La Senza.I was laughing because I imagined him entering the shops alone and being clueless and had to ask the salesperson for recommendation.But he did a good job as I love and wear/use everything that he got me.:)

We've been married for 7 months now and honest to God that he is just an amazing husband,best friend and human being.Words can't even begin to describe how much I love that guy.Thank you so much sayang for always going out of your way to make my birthday a special one,every year since we've been together.:)


0 comments: