Officially 24 years old now.:)

Sunday, June 26, 2011 Liyana Hanim 4 Comments

So,my birthday has passed.Thank you very much to those who wish me throughout the day.Thank you to lil sis for blogging THIS!:)

The boyfriend told me the night before,when we went out for sushi,that he'd take me out for dinner tomorrow on my birthday at this cafe which his little sister has been raving about because they have handsome chefs who can cook very well.And that was all.Because he said he's broke and can only take me out to dinner.hahaha

Perhaps I forget that he is just full of surprises..maybe because I didn't think much of my birthday.Plus,I already told him that I'm ordering a rainbow cake for my birthday since I have always wanted one.

Imagine my surprise when he came to my house today to pick me up,bearing this cake below,with lighted up candles...awwwww..:)..Look at the pretty candles & also the pink bead-like sugar around the cake..love the details!
*FYI,I'm wearing a lace & pearl cream cardigan from Old Blossom Box Store & Emmy Cubic princess dress & a pair of earrings from F21 that boyf gave 2me looonggg time ago*

Also they spelled my name using heart shaped confetti candy!The rainbow cake had layer of buttercream with blueberry filling..delicious!

Cut up a slice & ate it before we went out to Chic Pop..In the car,he gave me this gift that was haphazardly wrapped and said sorry that he doesn't know how to wrap gifts(he lied cos' later that night he gave me something else).

I opened it and got this..an apron(cos his gf loves to cook!haha) which he painted with the funny words below..So literal!haha
*Showed it to my mum & dad,when Razin was at our house tonight & my mum laugh in front of him..hahaha*

After sweating bullets at Jaya One for Chic Pop,whereby I manage to snag a crop denim jacket to wear with my maxi dresses & also a topshop dress with bustier top,both for a mere rm85,we went to KJ to pick up the rainbow cake that I ordered.It was different than Razin's because it had orange cream cheese filling instead.Thank you to my friend Shukry who baked it!

*So I got not one but TWO rainbow cakes on my birthday!weeeeeee*

After picking up the cake,went to Subang Parade because I wanted to buy running shoes since I need to get back in shape,healthily!haha.Why Subang Parade?Cos' it's not crowded & since I just wanted sport shoes,not really shopping.Bought a purple+lavender pair which the boyf picked,also more Thomas Kemper Rootbeer!wooot..

And then we had dinner at Upstairs cafe which was very good.I love the fact that the chef''s was very hands on at the cafe.We order at the counter,they'll send it to your table and they will clear it up as well.The deco is pretty and cozy(should have taken more pictures),they have a case of excellent bake goods for display.

I ordered the texas beef ribs,it was my first time eating it because I'm not a meat person..more chicken or fish.But hey it's my birthday & since boyfriend is buying..haha.He ordered the lamb shank which he wiped clean.Iced peach tea for me and chocolate cream chip for him.Everything was good.
*The beef ribs came with 2 slices of baguette & also a portion of aglio olio..it was the same with the lamb shank as well*

*Razin's chocolate cream chip..very good!*

And I have been craving for a good bowl of creme brulee in a loonggg time & ecstatic when they had it..it was super good!I will definitely come back just to have that!
*So damn creamy,thick & good..though I wish they let the sugar on top caramelized a bit more*

After dinner,he send me back & then chill a bit at my house while I cut up half the rainbow cake that I ordered,for his family.Talked a bit,and then I told him that I wanted to try on the topshop dress that I got & he said he needs to go to the car for awhile & I didn't think anything about it.

When I came out to show him the topshop dress,he gave me these:MNG dress,cardigan & also a card.Konon xtau wrap hadiah..haha.I was shocked cos' I was like with the cake,the apron & the dinner,there's more???
Tell me how can I not be obsessively in love with him pray tell?He's the sweetest thing ever.:)

So below is what he got for me though having him around and loving me the way he does every single day is quite frankly,enough for me..

Dearest Razin,you are the best and just full of surprises and you make me love you more and more every single day..:) I love you.Thank you so much for a great birthday..:))

4 comments:

Sofea said...

happy belated birthday

Liyana Hanim said...

thank u!

Happy belated birthday!! You looked gorgeous ;)

x

Liyana Hanim said...

awww thank u dear!:)