I got you

Thursday, June 16, 2011 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments





When life brings me down,it is easy for me to get lost in my emotions and lose perspective and be all woe is me and that life is horrible blah2..when really,I should be thankful that I have it better than most.But then you will be there to give me clarity and give me the perspective that I need.

I'm really thankful for you and your unconditional love for me.You have no idea how much of an impact you've made in my life ever since you entered it.No baggage,nothing to hide from one another..just an immense amount of love true and true.:)

1 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

I don't believe in soul mates. I think there is more than one person out there each one of us could be happy with. But it's nice when you come across one of those!